Lee Know X Taehyun

Start from the beginning

A few days later, Minho and Taehyun met up at a local gym for their boxing session. They were both dressed in workout gear, ready to sweat it out. As they warmed up together, they chatted animatedly about their favorite boxing techniques and what they hoped to improve on.

"I've been working on my speed and agility." Minho said, demonstrating some footwork drills. "I want to be quicker on my feet and more elusive in the ring." Taehyun nodded, impressed by Minho's dedication. "I've been focusing on my punching power."

He replied, throwing a few practice punches. "I want to make sure my hits count when I'm in the ring." They spent the next hour practicing various boxing drills, pushing each other to do their best. They took turns holding pads for each other, offering feedback and encouragement.

Despite their different styles and levels of experience, they found that they complemented each other well. As they took a break, Taehyun grinned at Minho. "You're pretty good." He said. "I can tell you've been training hard." Minho returned the grin.

"You're not so bad yourself. It's been a while since I've had a training partner who can keep up with me." They continued their training, enjoying the adrenaline rush of the workout. By the end of the session, they were both sweaty and exhausted but exhilarated by the experience.

"Thanks for the great workout." Minho said, giving Taehyun a fist bump. "We should do this again sometime." Taehyun nodded enthusiastically. "Definitely. I think we make a pretty good team in the ring." As they left the gym, they were already planning their next boxing session.

A few weeks after their boxing session, Minho and Taehyun found themselves at the same award show. They spotted each other across the crowded venue and made their way over, greeting each other with smiles and hugs.

"Hey, Taehyun!" Minho exclaimed. "It's great to see you here. How have you been?" "I've been good." Taehyun replied. "Busy with our comeback preparations, but it's all worth it for moments like these. How about you?" "I've been keeping busy too." Minho said.

"We've had a lot of schedules lately, but I'm always excited for award shows. It's a chance to see friends from other groups and celebrate everyone's hard work." As they chatted, they caught up on what they had been up to since their last meeting.

They talked about their latest music releases, upcoming promotions, and of course, their boxing training. "I've been practicing some of the drills we did together." Taehyun said. "I think it's helping me improve my speed and accuracy."

"That's great to hear." Minho replied. "I've been focusing on my endurance. Boxing has really helped me build up my stamina for our intense dance routines." As they mingled with other idols and enjoyed the performances, they couldn't help but feel grateful for their friendship.

Despite being from different groups and having busy schedules, they had found a common bond in their love for boxing and shared experiences as idols. As the night came to a close, they exchanged contact information again, promising to keep in touch and arrange another boxing session soon.

As Minho and Taehyun continued their boxing session at the gym, Minho's shirt accidentally ripped off, exposing a scar on his stomach. He quickly tried to cover it up, his face flushing with embarrassment. "Hyung, it's okay." Taehyun said gently, placing a hand on Minho's shoulder.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of." Minho looked down, unable to meet Taehyun's eyes. "I've always been insecure about this scar." He admitted. "It's a reminder of a surgery I had when I was younger. I've tried to hide it for so long."

Taehyun gently lifted Minho's chin, making him look into his eyes. "You don't need to hide anything from me." He said softly. "I think you're incredibly brave for overcoming whatever you went through. Your scar is a part of you, and it doesn't change how I feel about you."

Minho felt a wave of gratitude wash over him. Taehyun's words were like a balm to his insecurities, soothing the years of self-doubt. He wrapped his arms around Taehyun, feeling a deep sense of comfort and acceptance. "Thank you." Minho whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

Taehyun hugged him back, holding him close. "hyung, there's something I need to tell you." He said, his voice steady but filled with sincerity. "I've been feeling... something more than just friendship towards you." Minho pulled back slightly, surprised by Taehyun's confession.

"I've been feeling the same way." He admitted. "But I was afraid to say anything because of my insecurities." Taehyun smiled softly. "You don't need to be afraid with me." He said. "I care about you a lot, hyung. More than I can express in words."

Minho felt a surge of warmth in his chest. "I care about you too, Taehyun." He said, his voice filled with conviction. "I've never felt this way about anyone before." They looked at each other, their eyes shining with newfound understanding and affection.

As they looked into each other's eyes, the tension between them grew palpable. Without a word, Taehyun leaned in, his lips meeting Minho's in a gentle kiss. It was a tender and meaningful gesture, filled with unspoken emotions.

Minho responded eagerly, his arms wrapping around Taehyun as they kissed, the world around them fading away. It was a moment of pure connection, a confirmation of the feelings they had both been harboring. When they finally pulled away, they were both breathless, their hearts racing with a newfound sense of joy and contentment.

They knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together, and they were excited to see where it would lead. It was a connection forged through shared experiences, mutual support, and a growing love that neither of them could deny.

Few Months Later

Minho and Taehyun had been inseparable ever since that fateful day at the gym. Their relationship had blossomed into something more beautiful, filled with love, laughter, and shared dreams. They continued to support each other in their careers, cheering each other on at concerts and award shows.

As they were relaxing at home after a long day of practice, Taehyun turned to Minho with a serious expression. "Hyung, there's something I've been thinking about." He said. "I know we've only been together for a few months, but I can't imagine my life without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you."

Minho's heart skipped a beat. He had been thinking the same thing but wasn't sure how to bring it up. "Taehyun, I feel the same way." He replied, taking Taehyun's hands in his. "I love you more than words can say. I want to be with you forever."

They shared a tender moment, sealing their commitment to each other with a kiss. From that day on, they knew that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle that came their way. They were ready to face the future together, hand in hand, with hearts full of love and hope.

In the years that followed, Minho and Taehyun's love only grew stronger. They faced many challenges together, but their bond remained unbreakable. They continued to pursue their passions in music, always supporting each other every step of the way.

They eventually moved in together, creating a cozy home filled with love and laughter. They adopted a cat together, it quickly became a beloved member of their family, bringing them even closer together. Minho and Taehyun's love story became an inspiration to many.

Love knows no boundaries and that true happiness comes from being true to oneself and finding someone who loves you for who you are. As they stood hand in hand, watching the sunset from their balcony, they knew that they had found their happily ever after.

Their journey together was just beginning, and they were excited to see what the future held for them. With love as their guide, they were ready to face whatever came their way, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.