Lee Know X Taehyun

One for our cats and also the most savage members of their respective groups. Well, again, they are my ultimates. They are so cute <3

>>>>>>

Lee Know was walking around at night when he saw a cat. No matter what. He can't resist petting a cat. He started petting the cat. He heard footsteps running towards him. He turned back only to see Kang Taehyun. The taller male didn't seem to notice him though.

"Hobak-ah. You really like to worry me. I understand you want to meet me but don't run away from the house. It was good eomma noticed you were missing. Aigo my baby I also missed you." Taehyun took Hobak in his arms. He still didn't seem to notice Minho.

"Is it your pet?" Caught by the sudden question, he turned to the owner of the voice. "Minho sunbae." He was surprised. "Yeah he has been with me since I was a kid." Being emotional he ended up confessing his emotions to the elder despite not being close.

"I cannot take time for him these days. As he is getting old he wants to spend time with me. I really feel guilty about it. He always runs from my parents' house to see me. My baby." He was filled with tears. His life as an idol doesn't let him spend much time with his cat.

As they continued talking, their conversation flowed easily from their pets to other topics. They talked about their favorite foods, hobbies outside of work, and even shared some funny anecdotes from their idol life.

Taehyun revealed that he enjoyed boxing. "No way, you too?" Minho exclaimed, surprised. "I never would've guessed. Boxing seems to be our common ground!" Taehyun laughed. "It's funny how we both find boxing as a way to unwind."

"I guess there's something about the physical exertion and focus that's really appealing." "Yeah, definitely." Minho agreed. "It's not just about the workout; it's also about the mental challenge. Plus, it feels great to punch out any stress or frustration."

They bonded over their shared love for boxing, exchanging tips and stories about their training routines. It was another unexpected connection between them, adding to the growing list of things they had in common. As they chatted, they realized how much they had in common despite being from different groups.

They laughed and joked, enjoying each other's company without the pressure of their idol personas. They exchanged ideas and discussed how they balanced their boxing training with their idol schedules. "It can be tough to find the time." Taehyun admitted.

"But I always feel better after a good boxing session. It's like a reset button for me." Minho agreed. "I know what you mean. There's something about the physical and mental challenge of boxing that really clears my mind."

As their conversation drifted to other topics, they both realized how much they enjoyed each other's company. Despite their busy lives as idols, they made a promise to continue their boxing discussions and maybe even train together sometime. Their newfound friendship was off to a great start.

Excited by the idea, Minho and Taehyun made plans to box together. They exchanged contact information and agreed to find a time that worked for both of them. "I can't wait to see your boxing skills in person." Minho said with a grin.

"Likewise." Taehyun replied. "It'll be fun to train together and maybe even spar a bit. Just promise not to go too hard on me!" They laughed and continued discussing their training goals and what they hoped to achieve from their joint sessions.

It was clear that they were both passionate about boxing and eager to learn from each other. As they parted ways, they were already looking forward to their next meeting. Boxing and love for cats had brought them closer together, and they were excited to see where their friendship would lead.