8: 'fight' (2)

8: 'fight' (2)

.

.

⚠️ TW ⚠️ SMUT ALERT

.

.

"W, Wait, Mister Sukuna, let me— ahhh!"

"What, I thought you were looking forward to this."

...

A few minutes ago.

Still in the same position, Long Shen had the audacity to use his leg and rub it against a certain curse's... double erection. "Sukuna, Sukuna, why don't we do it here?" The shaman's eyes basically sparkled in excitement. Shen felt his heart was about to jump out of his chest.

He can't wait.

He really, really can't wait.

Out of exhilaration, he didn't notice the way Sukuna's gaze darkened even more.

Annoyed, Ryomen Sukuna ripped off his only clothes, exposing his two erect dicks. The sight of them made Shen feel feverish. He wanted to reach out and caress them but Sukuna firmly locked his arms above his head. "M, Mister Sukuna—" Long Shen returned to polite speech, catching the curse's attention. "—please let me touch them?"

Begged.

This lunatic actually begged.

Sukuna actually didn't expect that from him.

Was this maniac that famished?

The answer was obviously yes. Because the way this human eyed his cocks was similar to the gaze of a predator. No matter how soft and rounded this lunatic's eyes appear to be at the moment, the light in them belonged to a predator who hadn't eaten for days.

Of course, Sukuna didn't allow that request. Instead, he positioned himself right in front of the human's hole, and shoved in one of his cocks. The lunatic's back arched in an instant, squeezing around him tightly. To the point that Sukuna wondered if his dick would lose its blood circulation.

Meanwhile, Long Shen experienced what others described as ecstasy. White invaded his mind for a moment, and the shaman thought he passed out from the pleasure because holy, the second Sukuna's dick entered him, Shen had cum. The only thing he could think about was how good it felt.

But Shen gasped for breath in the next second. He wasn't used to Sukuna's size yet but this curse already moved to thrust in and out.

"W, Wait, Mister Sukuna, let me—ahhh!" The shaman's toes curled. The moans he released loud and vivid, only for something wet and warm to shut him up. In his dazed status, Shen vaguely sensed that this was a tongue that entered his mouth. It took him a moment to realize that a hand had formed on the palm of Sukuna's fourth hand, and the curse used it to shut him up.

"What," a deep, husky voice sounded right beside Shen's ear. "I thought you were looking forward to this."

Shivers crawled all over Shen's body, yet unlike a normal human who should have looked terrified of this situation, Long Shen's eyes displayed his eagerness and willingness to get messed up.

These... expressions were too vivid, and too obvious, that Sukuna couldn't just stay ignorant.

Annoyed, he picked up the pace, sensing this lunatic's insides loosening as the seconds passed. While one of his cocks busied itself, the other one rubbed against Shen's own erection. Sukuna watched, and sensed, the lunatic quiver and cum uncontrollably.