chapter 3

arera pov

it was midnight, when thineria and jaoscyra, came into the throne room. thineria was my sister-in-law. and she is my best friend as well, thineria had long brown hair in Amazon tribal braids, and she had tribal tattoos on her arms. amazons aren't human, we have ape DNA as well. thineria is a part of the gorilla clan. jaoscryia belongs to a powerful witch clan and she is a part of an orangutan clan.

for me I belong to a chimpanzee clan, I thought to myself, as I heard jaoscryia, she has long curly blonde hair with blue eyes. She had feathers within her blonde hair. " everything according to the prophecy is coming true, " a great ape leader will rise, amazon will give life to apes, humans will destroy themselves, amazon return to Amazon and ape land of the redwoods, ape eyes will change into hazel-green eyes" cryia repeated the prophecy. " check for apes rising, check for eyes being hazel-green eyes. humans destroyed themselves, check" Eria said as she found a bottle of wine.

started to drink from of it, " the rise is happening, it's time" I said as I stood from my throne. eria took another sip from the bottle "For what ?" she asked, " time to leave the underground, go to the redwoods land of apes and Amazon" I said, cryia stood up "Time to come home" she said at the time. "yes" eria said as she jumps in the air as if she was a child, "Assemble our warriors, Thineria.

Prepare for the journey to our ancestral home," I told thineria as she nodded and took another sip of the wine, "the apes we do have, how are they?" I asked Cryia "They underfed, cut, sores and they have been abused by the hands of the humans," she told me at the time. I felt the pain in my stomach at the time, as I heard the humans hurt the apes.

"Kahlo's left arm he can't use, deformed arm" Cryia explained at the time. I nodded at the time, as we walked over to a table there was a map of the world, and we started to make a plan for how we would get there. the main villagers would go first, then 3 days later, me and my group. would go, if everything goes to plan we should get there to the Redwoods in seven days I thought at the time, as I heard eria explaining what direction we would take on this journey.