Long Shen snapped out of his daze, only to glance at the puppy-like man under him. For some reason, the erection rubbing against his crotch didn't feel as appetizing as before. The shaman couldn't help but click his tongue. Now, he wondered how it would feel to get rammed by a pair of dicks that belonged to the same owner.

No longer as starving as before, Shen changed their positions in a blink of an eye. This time, his client was lying on his back, legs spread apart. The shaman positioned himself right in front of this... untrained hole, stunning the man into meekness.

"M, Mister Long?"

"This Excellency shall apologize," Long Shen licked his lips and the gaze he used made the client clam his mouth shut. "It seems like this Excellency has to... go somewhere quickly, so I shall finish this myself, alright?"

"M, Mister Long, please wait a minute, I haven't—ahh!"

...

Sukuna blanked out the moment the lunatic thrust his dick right into the human's hole. There was no hesitation nor mercy in each movement he made, and it was as if the lunatic was doing something mundane.

As if this was something normal.

The human panted and gasped and cried out in pleasure, yet the battle maniac only smiled the entire time.

The time for lust ended in under three minutes and the human who had been so loud and noisy passed out in exhaustion.

Sukuna, unable to move due to the talisman, watched with a heated gaze as Long Shen pulled out, without even cumming once, and approached him while trembling.

"Mister Sukuna," the lunatic got nearer and nearer until Long Shen's breath brushed against the curse's face. "Mister Sukuna, do you remember what I said earlier? That we might 'fight' in a different way in the future? This Excellency—" the lunatic licked his lips, eyes glowing in a lustful light. "—wants to do it now."

Dumbfounded.

That was exactly what Sukuna felt at the moment.

A pair of hands decorated with callouses caressed his chest. "Mister Sukuna, would you like to do it here or somewhere else?" Long Shen's usual tone of voice, one that sounded coquettish and grating in the ears, now had a seducing and hair-raising quality to it. Even someone like Sukuna couldn't stop the goosebumps from crawling all over his skin.

Two of the shaman's fingers 'walked' across Sukuna's chest, leaving behind a tingling sensation. The curse gritted his teeth, sweat forming on his temples, and the bulging veins on the back of his hands throbbed vividly.

This lunatic was a tease.

And Sukuna had a hard time believing that he was reacting to this human's seduction.

Seeing the reluctance and anger in his eyes, Long Shen gulped and said more words to spark that anger. "You see, this Excellency has a... unique physique. Spirits have always been attracted to me, and so far, I've discovered that curses are the same. Shall we test just how attracted you are to me, Su-ku-na?~"

The shaman purposely lowered his voice as he knelt on Sukuna's laps. As he did so, Shen figured out a problem he would encounter frequently in the future.

This curse was too damn tall.

He himself reached the height of 183cm but Sukuna was more than sixty centimeters taller than him. Forcing this curse to kiss him would be a pain in the neck.

Well, pleasure over comfort, I suppose.

In an instant, Shen removed the talisman on Sukuna's forehead.

The world suddenly blurred as the curse pushed the lunatic to the ground, pinning both of Shen's hands over his hand. Another one rested over the shaman's neck, ready to break it in a moment's notice.

"You madman, what exactly are you trying to do? Anger me so that I'll fuck you senseless?"

"Well," Long Shen smiled rather sweetly. "That was what this Excellency was hoping for."

Once again, this human tested his patience. Ever since they met, the only thing this human aimed to do was to get on his nerves. To provoke him to fight and battle for many days and nights. The past few months they knew each other, Sukuna only impulsively fought the other a handful of times.

But every fight they get into, Sukuna won none of them.

This left the curse feeling bitter and unsatisfied.

And to know that this lunatic, who won time and time again in their battles, let other weak humans fuck him every day—it went beyond what Sukuna could tolerate. The curse accepted his losses and vowed to win in the future. He would never accept this lunatic losing to anyone else, in any aspect.

So, when Uraume reported that this battle maniac used his body to pleasure other humans, hatred brewed inside him.

Ah.

Then, Sukuna reached a decision at that moment.

He would win this time and fuck this lunatic until he became crazy from pleasure.

.

.

.

.

Welp, BB Shen got his wish

😏