persistent

Ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ

- "huh? Are you hunting more ace? " dandan grinned

"Shut up old hag" ace said as he left

"Wait up ace" the strawhatted boy chirped, closing the door behind where shouting can be heard.

"Brats these days! "

----_-----_-----

𝟛ℝ𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

As ace went outside, the strawhatted boy followed soon after..

"Aceeeeee!! " the little boy chanted as the freckled Raven only glared

"im luffy! I'm not mad at you spitting on me, lets be friends! "and kicked down a tree rolling towards the latter.

Eh-?

As the little one realized, he shouted as he ran away from the rolling tree
behind him driving him to a dead end and soon to be crushed (not) .

The older merely turns around and walked once again when-

OOOIIIIII ACCEEEEE WAIT UPP

the former gaped and picked up his pace running away only to be in vain when luffy kept following him left and right, up and down, round and through the forest.

After a few moments there was silence once again and ace walked across an old riketty bridge when he heard luffy's voice again.

Luffy smiled when he saw ace just standing there on the other side of the bridge.

" hold on ace! I'll be right there-"
Before he knew it, ace knocked the Wooden support of the bridge and fell down the cliff with a rough river under him.

𝘼𝘼𝐀𝐀𝐀AAAHHHhhh...

The cliff echoed and silence was there once again.

Ace ignored the boy as if he did not kill (not) him just moments ago and continued on his hunt.

---_----_---_

Ace had returned home at sunset and hear dandan asking questions like: where is luffy? Please tell me you didn't kill him garp would kill me!
And so on but he ignored the wails of the woman (woman? Or man? Idk)
And went to his room and rested on his ragged futon.

-_-_-

After a week or two, a little boy was outside dandans hut at sunset with bruises and cuts all over him.

Magra the chicken-man and Dogra the teeny-man both went beside luffy asking questions about the injuries.

"I fell off a cliff and got chased by wolves" luffy merely replied.

JUST GO TO SLEEP AND TAKE A BATH TOMORROW YOU BRAT AND NO FOOD FOR YOU" dandan threw the boy inside the room ace was currently sleeping .

Ace heard everything yet he remained pretending he's asleep, he heard little shuffling and a thud with dandan booming his(her?) voice, shutting the door loudly....

After a few moments he heard little footsteps and the futon shuffling only to be silence son after, ace though that the little one is asleep and continued his thoughts to himself.

Flashback←

"𝘖𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬" 𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳