[intro] | [requests]

-ˋˏ안녕하세요! [an•nyeong•ha•se•yo]

_________________

_________________

Welcome to my first smut book ever— there have been some tries, but I kinda cringe every time I read smut I made, so apologies if you find any grammatical errors during the book. However, I'm trying to come out of my comfort zone and do something more challenging :D

As you may have guessed, English is not my native language, so bear with me.

WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS BOOK:
SMUT combined with:
- mostly FLUFF (in the form of aftercare or the beginning)
- maybe even a bit of ANGST (probably in the beginning)

Of course, feel free to request a one-shot if you want to— I'm always open to ideas!

SHIPS:
- any, that contain the current members
- monogamy / polygamy

THINGS I AM MAINLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH:
- Piss / shit kink (I ain't shaming anyone, but this just isn't my thing lol)
- Abusive relationships (I don't mind writing abuse to a certain extent, since this is pure fiction, but keep it minimal)
- Non-consensual sexual intercourse (Consent is hot, my ppl)

..and some more, but these are my biggest no-nos.

HOW TO REQUEST:
If you want to request a story, feel free to leave a comment under this text, since it will be easier for me to find.

FORMAT of the request:
- Ship: e.x. Han Jisung x Lee Minho / Minsung
- Relationship status: e.x. Friends
- Plotline: e.x. They got bored in the detention. (Feel free to leave a longer comment! The longer, the better for me to get the right idea :>)
- Kinks: e.x. Hair pulling, degrading, etc.

MORE INFO:
- this is a purely ot8 book, which means there won't be any member(s) x reader story.
- all of the characters are above the consensual age, which is 15 in my country (but most of them will be at least 17, because I am uncomfortable with writing smut with people this young).
- it is possible that some of the stories will have more parts (so if you'd like a continuation for a story, don't be shy to voice it out in the comments ;>).

Don't forget to like and comment! <3