Page 66 || Tough Decisions

Start from the beginning

The woman smirked, as well as the guy beside him. "You've seen his act hidden behind the act..." She muttered.

"He doesn't have a chapped lips nor I can hear his stomach grumbling. So he's not thirsty nor hungry. The one thing I've saw is that his eyes are dilated and had a ragged breathing." Y/N explained.

"Good job, young hero! Plus 5 points for you!" They both announced. "Now, can you continue your rescuing duty?"

"Yes, ma'am. Please hold your child while place your free hand unto your husband's shoulder. You sir, place your hands on my shoulder and brace yourselves. This might make you dizzy."

The HUC actors did their thing as Y/N did a single ram seal.

"Hiraishin!"

In a blur, they disappeared from the rubble.

_____

In 1-A's Forward Operating and Triage Base, the planted seal glows in white, a sign that someone's incoming from the teleportation marker.

And just a second after, the real Y/N arrived with Todoroki and four HUC citizens that they've rescued.

"Class-Rep!" Sero and Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

"Welcome back, boss!" One of his clones greeted, carrying a pack of water bottles.

"Another group?" The other clone asks, placing down the mattress he had on his arms. "Lemme handle them, boss. Don't worry."

The main Y/N nodded in affirmation, with the group now in his clone's attention. Y/N approached the two classmates of his. "Situation?"

Yaoyorozu sighed. "More civilians are pouring in from what Teams Hammer and Anvil had brought. Team Eagle brought a double dozen from a destroyed apartment complex in the East." She reported.

"Not enough then..." He muttered with an annoyed tongue click. "How did they act? Especially Bakugo's group?"

"A minor trouble or two. From what I heard from Kaminari. He's scaring some of the civilians, making his other members to apologize for his behavior."

"I knew he won't be reliable for this kind of duty..." He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Midoriya?"

The other representative shakes her head once more. "Not bad. But Iida told me that he's lacking experience of talking to the victims, earning him a little amount of negative points from the HUC."

"He'll do fine. Once he gets the hang of it..." He muttered again. "How's the paper seals that I ordered to place around the FOB?"

She confusingly points this out. "I hate to ask, but, what does it do, Class-Rep?"

He scowled at the question, but he answers it anyway. "A contingency plan in case someone would disguise itself as a victim."

This made her gasp. "You mean some of the HUC might be a villain hiding amongst them?"

"A possibility. My brain is racking a lot of plans in case that could happen. Because if it was, the seal would activate, not letting any villain to enter the base."

"A barrier..." Yaoyorozu mouthed in realization.

"Just for those who had evil goals in mind. Separatinf them from the rest."

"I see... What a clever plan you've made."

"Right, then." He smiled. "I'll go and check the others okay? If what I'm thinking is right, the seal will activate. If the barrier was being assaulted by villains, prepare Exodus."

"Evacuation..." She explained the codeword.

"Now you got it! I'll see you in another half hour, Vice-Rep." He said before disappearing in a swirl of leaves.