28- Red night

Red was flying through the rainforest in the middle of the night. As Red flew he was suddenly tackled down to the ground, the dragon held their talon over Red's throat and said "Who are you, why are you here?" Red looked up at the figure that had him pinned down, she was a beautiful dark blue nightwing with beautiful blue eyes, Red quickly regained composer and flapped her behind him, she seemed surprised by this but quickly got up.

She glared at Red, he looked at her, she was stunning with her beautiful scales and eyes but Red stayed focused and said "If you must know, I'm trying to find my Dragonets, they ran off and I have received information that makes me believe that they're coming right here." The nightwing relaxed slightly and said "Why would Skywings come here?" Red then replied "Only two of my Dragonets are Skywings, I have a icewing, rainwing, sandwing, seawing and a nightwing."

The nightwing seemed intregged and said "Where did you get a nightwing?" She seemed suspicious, Red then said "I found Moon's egg abandoned in the rainforest." The nightwing looked at Red with slight hope and said "Did you find her about 4 years ago?" Red nodded and saw the nightwing let out a sigh of relief and said "Thank goodness, I am pretty sure that was my dragonet, I hid her egg her to protect her from our home, it isn't safe there." Red nodded in understanding and said "I'm sorry I took her egg, I thought she was abandoned."

The nightwing then said "No, it was my own fault for leaving her alone, anyway, my name is Secretkeeper and you are?" Red quickly replied "I'm Red, the former general of the Skywings." Secretkeeper then said "Well do you mind if I see Moon when she arrives?" Red nodded and said "Yeah but I'd wait a day or two, Moon and the rest of her siblings won't be here until at least tomorrow." Secretkeeper nodded and said "Well, the rainwing village is slightly further along, so stay safe." They both quickly left, Red hoped he would see her again soon.