Episodes to be reimagine

I will be writing some of the episode out of my imaginations .

________________

* When KS beat that guy who was speaking ill about HM and HM never came to know what KS got so much angry.

* Qyammat Track

*Chingari Track where HM didn't come to know that after bounding KS in a promise. How Shivani beaten her but yet she didn't rise hand on Shivani.

* HM suspended KS saying that she will never need her way of solving cases.

* HM and Naina friendship track where KS little felt bad. When in front of Naina. She told KS that doesn't she in friendships takes more liability.

* Also the bank robbery case where HM was warning the robber that if he did something with Naina then what she will do with him. ( I wish it was KM for whom HM somewhere too show her possessive)

*HM couldn't express but she was regretting after suspending KS

*HM falls in because of Barbie and KS gets mad when she finds about this.

*KS in her own style punishes Shivani boyfriend who insulted HM.

* HM getting jealous saying KS getting close to Shivani

* Billu and KS bond

_______________

Till now here is what I thought to created and will keep on adding more.

If you too wish to have a reaction of some episodes then do tell me.

Will try my best to fulfil your wishes.