Chapter 6: Don't touch others' belongings!

Start from the beginning

Displeased by Nan Yi's indifferent demeanor, he derided coldly.

"He's mute and can't answer you. Nan Yi, Nan Zhi's elder brother, a scheming inferior omega," He Yu Shen sneered as he glanced at Nan Yi dismissively.

Yan An queried, "Nan Yi? An inferior omega?"

"What's going on?"

Not wanting to hear the ongoing conversation, Nan Yi tensed up, contemplating standing up.

He wished to escape from there.

Just then, the butler entered and approached the dining table.

"Young Master He, Mr. Nan's father seeks an audience with you," Nan Yi's halted movement appeared as if he was granted redemption, his gaze filled with anticipation as he looked towards the door.

The alpha's expression darkened. He shot a glance at the person next to him, his inscrutable eyes revealing no emotion.

He Yu Shen's face turned notably colder, "Let him in."

The butler responded, "Yes, sir."

Having only taken a few steps, He Yu Shen, with a furrowed brow, added, "Bring him to the study."

Nan Yi's heartbeat raced, his hopeful gaze fixed on the entrance.

Yan An stood up, "I'll take my leave for now. We'll meet again for the old man's sixtieth birthday."

He Yu Shen acknowledged with a slight nod.

Yan An affectionately tousled Song Jing's hair, "Make sure you come along, Song Jing."

Song Jing replied, "Got it."

The sweet and lovely voice of the omega was equally enchanting. Nan Yi was momentarily spellbound, wishing he had such a sweet voice...

He was so captivated by the elegant omega that he lost himself.

Only when he met those disdainful eyes did he snap back to reality.

With Yan An already gone, Song Jing cast a dismissive glance at him. As He Yu Shen stood up, Song Jing, with his innocent and sweet face, followed him upstairs.

Nan Yi remained motionless, simply waiting quietly in the living room for Nan Zhi Min to enter.

"What are you staring at?" The alpha, now on the second floor, looked back with a stern face and cold tone.

Nan Yi looked up in bewilderment, meeting He Yu Shen's gaze.

"Your scent is a chaotic mix of pheromones. Go wash yourself clean at once!"

"How long do you plan to wear that outfit?"

The man standing beside the alpha, with a frosty countenance, glared at Nan Yi. His gaze was predatory, as if he wanted to devour him.

Subconsciously, Nan Yi lifted his hand to sniff. There was indeed a faint blend of pheromones on him, though so subtle that he couldn't detect it without a close sniff.

It was probably from the hospital, where many alphas in heat resided.

Nan Yi frowned slightly, lowering his head as he made his way toward the stairs.

He Yu Shen had already turned towards the study, but Song Jing was still by the staircase.

Nan Yi intended to bypass the omega and head to his room, but found his path blocked. Without any hint of annoyance, he tried to sidestep.

Blocked again, Nan Yi raised an eyebrow in silent inquiry.

The hem of his shirt was caught, with Song Jing gripping it disdainfully using only two fingers.

His gaze resembled that of someone who didn't want to touch garbage.

The sweetness typically seen in the omega was now absent. Instead, he looked down condescendingly at Nan Yi.

A sharp voice rang out, "Discard that outfit; it disgusts me."

Nan Yi coolly regarded the omega before him, then bypassed him to head straight into He Yu Shen's bedroom.

The flames of jealousy in the eyes of the one left behind were almost tangible. The omega's hands clenched tightly, his fingertips turning white, before he turned and departed in the opposite direction.

Back in the bedroom, Nan Yi grabbed a set of clothes from the bag on the floor, quickly selecting a white t-shirt and headed into the bathroom.

Fearing that Nan Zhi Min might leave, he took a quick shower.

Emerging in fresh attire, he regretfully discarded the luxurious black shirt and shorts into the trash bin. He casually towel-dried his hair and exited the bedroom.

The study was close to the bedroom. As Nan Yi approached the study, the door was firmly closed, leaving him wondering about the discussion between Nan Zhi Min and He Yu Shen.

He waited quietly outside, damp hair clinging to his forehead, the tips dripping onto his white shirt, staining it.

The moist hair felt sticky and mildly irritating. He raised a hand to scratch lightly.

After waiting a little longer...

What could they be discussing?

His curious mind leaned slightly toward the study door, tilting his head as he held his breath, trying to catch any sounds from within.

Just as he leaned in, his body uncontrollably fell against the door.Hm?

It felt as though his face had collided with the solid study door, the pain in his nose so sharp it felt like it might bleed. He rubbed his nose with teary eyes and looked up.