Chapter 2: As You Wish.

Start from the beginning

.........................

By morning, Nanyi, who always kept a regular routine, woke up on time.

Even though he felt as if he'd been run over, with his eyes so sore and swollen that they hurt, he still woke up early.

The ceiling above, far more luxurious than his own small room, seemed surreal. It took a while for him to come to his senses as he stared at it.

Nanyi's head still rested on Heyu Shen's arm, with the other arm weighing heavily around his waist.

Memories from the previous night flooded back, with a throbbing headache, immense pain from the gland at the nape of his neck, and no part of him free from soreness.

He tried to move but couldn't even lift the arm around his waist.

Left with no choice, Nanyi continued to lie there, gazing blankly at the ceiling.

He had been marked by the man beside him. A marked omega would find it hard to find another alpha, especially one deemed inferior like himself who was already undesirable.

Nanyi wondered what awaited him when Heyu Shen woke up - would he be sent home or asked to stay?

Turning his head slightly, the man before him was undeniably handsome even in sleep – flawlessly so. A handsome, powerful top-tier alpha; Nanyi wondered how many omegas he had marked.

Lost in thought, he was jolted back to reality when the man opened his previously shut eyes, which took a few seconds to focus from their initial daze.

Looking intently at the omega so close to him, his expression darkened instantly.

With a look of sheer disgust, he said, "Daring to use your pheromones to induce my heat, you've got guts."

"I didn't."

Nanyi was frantic; he hadn't lured Heyu Shen. He also didn't know why his heat suddenly intensified, especially to an unprecedented level.

"Do you know how nauseating your candy scent is?"

All color drained from Nanyi's face.

Both maintained the position in which Nanyi had awoken - a position that should've represented intimacy, but the reality was ironically far from it.

Heyu Shen rolled out of bed, while Nanyi, feeling lost, gently propped himself into a half-sitting, half-lying position on the bed.

Without hesitation, Heyu Shen headed to the bathroom for a shower. When he emerged, he was dressed in clean, neat clothing.

"As you wished, I'll keep you. But remember your place."

"Consider yourself a suppressant for my heat period."

The color drained further from Nanyi's face.

After speaking, Heyu Shen left. Nanyi remained in a daze, finding Heyu Shen's words harsh but silently bearing them.

Nanyi sat blankly on the bed until a deep, slightly aged voice sounded from outside the bedroom door, snapping him back to reality.

"Mr. Nan, would you like breakfast?"

It was Heyu Shen's butler. Starving in the room yesterday, it had been this butler who brought him some food.

A good man.

"Mr. Nan, are you awake?"

The voice outside inquired again.

Not wanting to keep the butler waiting, Nanyi got up despite his discomfort. In his haste, he grabbed a shirt from the floor and put it on.

It was large and not his.

He couldn't be bothered by such details. Buttoning up the shirt and finding no pants in sight, he went to open the door, effectively without trousers.

The sudden opening of the door left the man outside momentarily startled.

"Mr. Nan, would you like breakfast now? What would you prefer?" The butler continued.

Hand signs: "Anything is fine."

"Mr. Nan... is there an issue with your voice?" The butler looked puzzled as Nanyi gestured.

Nanyi nodded in affirmation.

"I apologize, Mr. Nan. I haven't learned sign language. You can type it out for me." The considerate butler took out his phone and opened a note-taking app.

Nanyi felt a touch of happiness; it had been a long time since someone had shown him such consideration.

[Anything will do. I'm not picky.]

"Alright, Mr. Nan. Breakfast will be ready soon. Freshen up and you can come downstairs," said the butler respectfully, preparing to head downstairs.

Wait!

Nanyi, in a rush, grabbed the butler's sleeve.

"Is there anything else you require, Mr. Nan?" The phone was once again extended to him.

[Do you have a change of clothes?]

"Everything has been prepared for you, Mr. Nan. You'll find them in the bottom left corner of the wardrobe inside the room. Since we were uncertain of your size, we've only arranged for sleepwear and undergarments. Please make do for now. Once I've taken your measurements, tailor-made clothing will be delivered to you."