Page 63 || Exam's First Phase

Start from the beginning

"She's good for torturing people then." Tokoyami deduced.

"T-Torture?!" Mineta nervously backed away. "I don't want to laugh for a whole day!"

As she was having a conversation with Aizawa, Ms. Joke notices the blonde boy behind his teacher. "Is that you, Y/N-kun?!"

The boy in question nervously backs away, gulping. "H-Hi, Ms. J-Joke?"

"KYAAAH!" She happily rushes in and hugs the boy in her chest tightly. "Oh, I am so happy to see you again, kiddo! Me and your mother go all the waaaay back! Do you know how we always made jokes with each other?! Oh, and we also-" Her high pitched giggles made the entire class of 1-A rupture in different mess of expressions.

Surely, the perverted boys flung with their nose bleeding, the girls merely had their eyes blinked in shock, as well as the boys, except some. Midoriya is in a stuttering mess of fanboying while Jirou had her pissed expression known to man, eyes twitching in jealousy.

And Y/N's... trying to escape from her grasp.

"Joke." Aizawa steps in, deadpan voice. "Stop hugging my student, he's going to pass out." And then chops her head.

"Ow! Why did you hit me?!" Ms. Joke rubs her head, causing her to release the boy from her hug.

Y/N grasps for air as he stumbled back to his classmates, a sudden jolt from Jirou's earphone jacks made him snap back to reality. And in his mindscape, Kurama can be hear dying in laughter while he's teasing Y/N.

"Because you are endangering my student." Aizawa explained.

"Damn, Ms. Joke..." Y/N pants for air. "I'd never known that you're teaching students now?"

"Hm. Your school's with here, too..." Aizawa noticed.

"Ah, yes, yes! Come over here everyone! It's U.A.!"

The students she's with had approached the opposite group, they were in utter excitement to meet the famous 1-A.

"Ooh! It's really them!"

"Incredible, truly incredible!"

"Ah! I've seen them on TV!"

Ms. Joke approached her class and turns around with a smile. "Ketsubutsu Academy, 2nd Year, Class 2! These are my kids."

The black haired guy immediately rushed in, giving each 1-A students a handshake. "My name is Shindou! It must have been rough with all the trouble at U.A. this year, huh?"

Y/N flinched at his words, and he felt a small tug from Kurama inside of him.

"Kurama? What is it?"

"Be wary of the other intentions of that school, kid."

Y/N upholds his warning and observes the Ketsubutsu Academy students. "Battlelust?"

"All of them, and I mean everyone. Something's fishy is going to happen soon, Y/N. Don't let your guard down."

"I understand."

Moving back, Y/N shook Shindou's hand before he shifted next to Bakugo for a handshake. The blonde swipes his hand away as Shindou smirks in response.

"Hey, man! Don't be rude!" Kirishima said.

"Haha! It's all right! Just the perfect proof of how strong his spirit is!" Shindou laughs it off and goes back to his schoolmates.

"1-A. Enough chattering. Go and change into your costumes, then head over to the briefing room. Don't waste anymore time, now go."