꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9• 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽꧂

╭────༺𓂀༻──────╮
☥Age: 17☥
╰────༺𓂀༻──────╯
Jessica stared blankly at the now empty room that used to belong to Nell, she clenched the
Egyptian Mythology
Book with her sharp black colored steel gloves to her chest. She continued to stare at the room, the innocent memories of her taking care of nell, reading to him, feeding him, protecting him, but she failed in one of them.
"Kid, it's time to eat.."
Said a familiar deep voice, Jessica turned around to see Guts, fixing his left metal prosthetic forearm, gently gripping the screwdriver's wooden handle, ever so slightly.
"Guts, I-, I'll skip dinner.."
Jessica looked down at the ground, not facing her mentor, she started to pace around the room.
"Why? Why does she want him?"
She whispered to herself, thinking extremely hard, was it his personality? For how formal and intelligent he was? And then that's Jessica realize.
His looks
That's it.
She bit her bottom lip, small droplets of blood came out, her fist clenched in anger and frustration.
"That fucking brat.."
Jessica whispered to herself, Guts, still in the room looked at the violet colored carpet. He also never Ariana, her light curly snow white hair, her cocky and charismatic nature, and that fucking innocent shit-eating grin she gave every time she did when she got anything she wanted. Her face and hair made Guts' blood boil and drove him into madness. It reminded Guts of him
Griffith.
That disgusting hair and face.
But, he took a deep breath and then looked up from the ground at the young woman.
"Kid, put on your mask, we're gonna go to the garden."
Guts said, turning his heel and walking out of the room. Leaving Jessica alone with her thoughts, she lowered her head down and let some tears flow down her face.

*̣̥·͙̥‧‧̩̥·•̥̩̥͙·‧̩̥·•̥̩̥͙·‧̩̥‧·͙̥̣*̣̥*̣̥·͙̥‧‧̩̥·•̥̩̥͙·‧̩̥˟͙ ˟͙‧̩̥·•̥̩̥͙·‧̩̥‧·͙̥̣*̣̥
As Guts awaited Jessica's arrival at the garden, he heard faint sounds of footsteps, that sounded like two people coming toward him.
"Sir!"
The person approached, it was Lux, accompanied with the third and youngest heir of the Karsia family in the kingdom of Xek, Eijiro Karsia.
"Blue berry.."
Guts called out her nickname that he gave to her, then looking at the prince.
"Prince Karsia..What a pleased surprise, what are you two doing here-"

"M-My brother! We were visited by Princess Ariana, s-she took him!"
Eijiro stuttered through his words, slightly shaking in place.