Happy Valentine's Day?

Start from the beginning

He grabbed his face, the first time in his life Alastor made a mistake and his mind couldn't comprehend it. He laughed loudly as he sobbed, his smile never leaving his face. "Why did I?" He never knew what remorse and guilt were until now and he hated this feeling. The pain in his heart rippled throughout his body, all the memories started dancing in his mind, and he sobbed harder. He hated himself. He was alone.

____________________________________________

Alastor shook his head as he walked into the café that he frequented. His smile was still plain to see as his red eyes grazed the menu. He blinked as he read one of the names. He looked at the server that he was quite fond of, "Your horns look as lovely as ever Ms. Mae" He smiled at the imp.

Sally Mae rolled her eyes. "Oh, Al, ya gonna make me blush" She replied sarcastically fanning her face. "Enough flattery, what ya want?" She raised a brow. Her finger getting ready to punch in his usual order, her right hand on her hip.

"I'll take a slice of the tooth-rotting Chiffon cake and a black coffee." He spoke with a finger on his lips as he looked at the menu.

She chuckled and typed in his order. "Be careful, ya might die eating it." She winked and went off to prepare his order. He laughed at the imp's joke.

He turned around and found an empty seat. He crossed his right leg over his left leg and took out a small book from his coat pocket. He was surprised by his prized position (y/n)'s journal, It was about their adventurers and how to decompose a body. Maybe he should have used mushroom spores. He was deep in thought as he read when he looked up to see Sally setting down his tray. "Thank you, dear."

He put the book back into his pocket. He took a sip of his coffee and smiled. He took the fork and knives and started to cut into the cake. It smelled familiar somehow. He took a bite of the sweet airy cake drizzled in a chocolate ganache. His eyes widened at the taste, he hadn't tasted anything like this in centuries, so he took another sip of his coffee. He took another bite of the cake, he loved it, it was like he was with...him again.

He paused and blinked. He took off his left glove and dipped his finger into the ganache. He put the finger in his mouth licking it of slowly getting a taste for it. There was something familiar about the taste, a hint of... bourbon and blood. He wiped his hand down before putting his glove back on. He shook his head, he went centuries without seeing his crime partner.

For the first time in many years, Alastor felt fear. He got up quickly and walked out. He quickly made his way toward the hotel. his mind was full of 'what ifs' as he strolled. He was trying to keep his hands from shaking.

He opened the door quickly to the hotel and walked in as the door shut behind him with force. He paused as he looked at Charlie who was talking to a new face.

Alastor walked next to her, calmly waiting to introduce himself. He looked up at the man before him and nearly flinched as he saw piercing (color) eyes and a big toothy grin like his own. "My what teeth you have," He laughed nervously as he fixed his monocle.

The Jackal demon in front of him chuckled. "Likewise," His voice... Alastor felt his pulse quicken. He stared at the taller male for a good minute.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?" He asked.

Alastor snapped out of his trance and chuckled. "Right, my name!" His voice was more muffled than normal. "Ahah...what....is my name?" He looked at the floor thinking for a moment. "It's Alastor." He chuckled his voice still a bit muffled. Was he really this nervous? He hadn't been this nervous in years.

The demon in front of him raised a brow. "Alastor.. Alastor Fuselier?" He asked his voice cold.

He felt his heart drop and his hand started shaking. He manifested his microphone and grabbed the shaft of it. He took a deep breath. "Yes that would be I" he used his free hand to gesture toward himself.

"Have we met before?" He asked.

"Yes and no" The demon answered. "You order the black coffee with the blood cherry tart at the cannibal cafe." He added. "I'm the chef there." He added. "and as for how I know your last name." He gripped Alastor's face whipping away the foundation that covered the scar on his cheek.

Alastor dropped his microphone to the floor, his shadows consuming it in a cloud of smoke. "Haha, long time no see?" He tried his best to keep up his persona.

(Y/n) took his hand away, rolling up his sleeves. "I've waited centuries for this," he cackled like a jackal, which was fitting.

Alastor took a step back. "(Y/n) Not in Charlie's hotel." He chuckled nervously.

(Y/n) snarled and kicked his legs out from underneath him.

Alastor looked up at him. "Well go on...?" He rolled at the taller male who was looking at the floor.

(Y/n) bent to pick up the small journal that had fallen out of his coat pocket. "You....kept this?" He looked up at Alastor, getting off the ground and pulling him up.

Alastor dusted himself off. "Can I explain my actions that day?" He asked, his voice muffled due to nervousness.

(Y/n) nodded, his fur bristling with confusion as he held his journal.

"It was not my intention to kill you. It was my intention to keep you away. I thought if I turned you in, tied up and unconscious, you'd be safe." He fidgeted with his bow tie.

"I assure you when you died in my arms and I realized who killed you was no blue berry I killed him myself." He growled. "Phillip Grossmont died by killing himself the newspapers said, My statement was you died protecting me." He looked up at him.

"I retracted my previous confession over the phone and you went into the newspapers as a hero." He sighed.

"I know what I did regardless was" He was caught off with a kiss. Alastor's tie twirled around like a cartoon.

"You should stop talking," He laughed. "And consider this as a trade." He handed a locket to Alastor the one he thought he had lost in a hunt all those years ago.

"I stole it in our squabble." He smiled.

Alastor took back the locket and opened it. It was a picture of his mother and on the other side, it was them as young adults. He chuckled.

Charlie paused for a moment. "Wait, wait" she waved her arms around and pointed at them. "YOU MARRIED TO A (Y/N)" There was a crash behind her it was Vaggie and Angel dust.

"ALASTOR LIKES MEN!?" They both yell at the same time.

Alastor laughs nervously, the cracks of static straining his voice. He fixed his monocle. "Well if you want to get technical with it, yes if a deep bond is formed," He chuckled.

"You see Ms. Charlotte, I had to pose as a woman on my birth certificate and in public...so we could get legally married." (Y/n) explained, fixing his glasses. "As you know homosexuality wasn't accepted at that time." He looked at down Alastor. "I was a lot shorter." He chuckled.

"ALASTOR LIKES MEN!?" Angel Dust repeats himself in shock still on the floor

Vaggie pushed Angel off of her as she stood up.

"Hey, hey, watch the goods!" He grunted.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms scoffing. "Whatever."

"I don't mind a man's company from time to time, but the marriage was purely for convenience at the time," Alastor grins as he fixes his bowtie.

Angel rubbed his temples. "I owe Nifty so much money." He got up and dusted himself off with his second pair of arms.

Vaggie clicked her tongue. "Same." She groaned as she put two fingers on her temples.

"And you still owe me a fellatio," He laughed. He leaned towards him."So I'd say we're quite even." He replied smugly, turning his neck like an owl.

(Y/n) snorted and smacked Alastor's back as he held his stomach. He couped his snout to try to stop himself from laughing out loud. "Alastor, close your head!" He snorted again.

Angel's eyes widened. "WHAT THE FU"-

{End}

{Also have a happy Valentine's Day, or Palentine's day, or single but not lonely day you worthless sinners}