Chapter two

Neteyam stood in front of their new house, the exterior was very pretty. Although he enjoyed their old houses, it was cozy, and actually felt like home. This was just a house that they would have to make their home. , Tuk was with their parents, talking to the mayor of the town they moved into.. Awa'atlu. It was the closest town to the military base, and because they had bad experiences of living on base. His parents chose the second best option. It was uncomfortably hot, and neither of his siblings were happy to be here. Yet they had to act like they were.. Just so they didn't make their parents feel guilty. Most of their stuff was already moved in, just some things had to be brought in. Like dirt bikes, gear, sports equipment, trophies, and all that jazz. He looked at Lo'ak who was bringing in his snowboards into the garage.. For them to probably never be used again. Lo'ak looked depressed, but somehow happy.. He was talking to Mr.Tonowaris daughter, and it seemed like they became friends quickly. But he couldn't blame him for being sad.. They all were— well besides Tuk. Once she found out there was an ice rink, and a hockey team? She was so thrilled to live somewhere new.

He turned his body to look away from the house, and back towards the trailer. Where his beloved 2006 suzuki rm250 was at. He didn't even know if there was a track or not! For ewyas sake he didn't even know their new address. He wanted to go home, but he couldn't show it. He was the older brother he had to be a role model to his siblings.. So no weaknesses. He walked over to the trailer, stepping into it, he smiled at the sight of his bike. He was almost accepted into the FIM Motocross junior world championships.. But since they had to move, he didn't know if that was possible any longer. He took off his dirt bike from off its stand, and he kicked up its kick up stand. That's when he heard a whistle, he turned his head to see someone his age. But only slightly taller, and bulkier than himself.  He watched the other teenager step into the trailer as well. Neteyam noticed that his gorgeous curls were wet, and he smelt like ocean water. To him the smell was sickening, but he got over it.

"Damn, what a beauty. She's yours?" The other boy asked him, Neteyam looked back at his bike. "Yeah, why you ask?" Neteyam said as he  looked back at him. He watched as the other placed his hands in his pockets. "Shit, that's awesome man. You have amazing remodeling skills. Fuck, if I was extremely stupid, I would have never thought it was a remodel." That took Neteyam by surprise, that the other knew that it was a remodel. He began to smile, from the simple sentences. It was refreshing to hear that. "How did you know it was a remodel?" He asked, deciding to  put the kickstand down, so he could properly talk to the teenager. "Well, I am one hundred percent positive that Suzuki has never made a bike as unique as yours." Ao'nung chuckled, before looking around the trailer. He saw helmets on the wall, it only made him laugh even more. Neteyam was honestly jaw dropped from the words! He took that as a compliment. "Thank you?" He was unsure on how to respond to that. Ao'nung looked back at Neteyam before nodding his head.

"You're welcome— uh.." Neteyam realized that Ao'nung didn't know his name. He watched Ao'nung mention him with his hands. "Oh, I'm Neteyam." He smiled somewhat, before leaning against his bike, not enough to tip it over of course. "Hm. Pretty name, Neteyam. I'm Ao'nung." Ao'nung said, removing his hands from his pockets. Neteyam wasn't going to lie, his ears started to become red from another compliment.  "Like I was saying. I'm guessing that you ride? How so?" Ao'nung asked him, before looking at the helmets again. "Oh.. I used to race, before we moved. I'm probably going to sell my dirt bike, since it's highly unlikely that there is a track." He explained while he laughed softly. Ao'nung clicked his tongue, before smirking.
"Well you are wrong, Neteyam. There is a track, maybe I can show you it sometime. Maybe even join races? But of course you'll never beat me. No one has ever beat me."  Ao'nung snickered, Neteyam was about to say something but to him. But that's when he realized he said there's a track. He gasped excitedly, almost like a little kid.

"There's a track here?" He asked, making sure he heard that properly. Ao'nung rolled his eyes. "Do you need hearing aids? But yeah there is one. So there is no need to sell such a pretty bike." Ao'nung replied, chuckling once again. It was funny to see someone so excited over a race track. But he couldn't blame him at all, it was fun to race. He was going to say something else to Neteyam but his best friend, and sister came running. They were both completely breathless. Him and Neteyam looked over at the two. "Mama wants us to show them around tomorrow." His sister said, as she hunched over, placing her hands on her knees. Just so she could get her breath back. Rotxo patted Tsireya's back, before looking at the bike. "Woah.. Who's bike is that?" He asked, gasping. It was probably one of the coolest bikes hes seen. It was green with strips all over it. (Neteyams Ikran Inspo)

"That's Neteyams, and why do we have to do that? Can't dad?" Ao'nung responded, and Tsireya glared at her older brother. Rotxo walked over to Neteyam, before starting to talk to him. His bike was so beautiful, he was honestly jealous. The two had their conversation so Ao'nung and Tsireya could have theirs. "Mama knew you were going to say that. So she told me what to tell you. 'Ao'nung te fishlips Tonowari'ite. If you don't bleeping do it, my pregnant bleep will beat the snot out of you.' I think she wants us to do it.." She shuddered at the thought, as she censored the curse words. Ao'nung laughed at his little sister, before ruffling her curls. "Okay.. Fine." He rolled his eyes, and it made his sister smile. "She also wants us home— like now. Just because she said so." She giggled, before skipping away. Ao'nung rolled his eyes again, before looking at Rotxo and Neteyam. He wasn't going to lie,Neteyam was pretty, for a male at least. He sighed.

"Rotxo time to go, you can talk tomorrow! Now chop chop." Ao'nung huffed, crossing his arms. He watched Rotxo pout since his and Neteyams' conversation will be done. Yet  he did leave the trailer. He sighed once again. "Do you want any help, Neteyam?" He asked, looking at the shorter male. Neteyam only smiled at him, and his smile looked pretty. "No thank you, Ao'nung. I can manage, see you tomorrow?" He said kicking up the kickstand, starting to unload his dirt bike. Ao'nung nodded in agreement. "Maybe I'll show you the track, but I promise I will— sometime." He chuckled, and decided to be helpful, even though Neteyam said it was fine. He grabbed a black tote, and carried it into the garage. Neteyam was taken aback from the kindness, and his smile only grew. He brought his bike inside the garage. "Thank you." He spoke softly, he placed down the kickstand. "You're welcome, Neteyam. I'll see you later I guess." He shrugged before jogging off.

Neteyam turned around to see his little brother right there, Lo'ak was smiling like a fool. "Bro you'll never guess what." He laughed, stepping towards Neteyam. "Hm? Did something bad happen?" He asked, now getting worried. Lo'ak shook his head before swaying some. "I was talking to Tsireya, and she told me surfing is almost like snowboarding! So ima try it out! Tsireya is going to teach me! " Neteyam could tell that his brother was smittened. He laughed softly, it was safe to say that Lo'ak was going to like it here.. He didn't know about himself yet..