Chapter 18: Chrissy's first mistake

From that day forward, Vanessa and Scar hung out daily, and the more they hung out, the more they realised they had in common. They became best friends, and Scar soon replaced Chrissy.

Chrissy noticed how she had been replaced, and was greatly upset. Like I said, Chrissy cares about Vanessa, and really enjoys spending time with her. And to see her abandon her like this... It was infuriating...

Chrissy got more and more lonely, and more and more jealous. Slowly, she started killing more people. Vanessa was the person that tamed her, and now she was out of control.

Jealousy took over, and Chrissy decided that killing Scar would be the best option, and then Vanessa would be hers and hers alone again...

But she greatly underestimated Scars strength. And also didn't gather any information first. Chrissy would usually gather some intel on her victim before killing them to ensure nothing went wrong (except for the times she went for random people on the street). But this time the crazy bitch just went in randomly with a damn knife! That can't kill Scar you crazy idiot!

More than that, Chrissy failed to attack her properly. Vanessa saw her coming and blocked her. It was fine, Vanessa was a black haired hybrid too, sharp objects had no effect on her.

And not only did Chrissy embarrassingly fail (this was her first fail ever), Scar ripped off of her mask to transform, and held her in a chokehold easily! Chrissy got hurt, and ran away. This was too dangerous...

Wait... Scar transformed? That's awesome!

Scar's transformation made her skin bright red, and her hair went into a high ponytail. Her nails grew long, and she grew even taller than she already was. She grew several more ears and eyes, each from a different animal. She seemed to be all of them! It was a crazy, and beautiful transformation that made Vanessa's jaw drop.

"Oh my god! You can transform!?".

"Umm..." Scar put her mask back on and she un-transformed. "Yes, I can".

"What did you do!? Who did you save!?" Vanessa had too many questions. She was so excited, like a little kid.

"Well... that's the problem... I never saved anyone, it just kind of happened one day...".

"Huh? What do you mean?".

"I've never saved anyone's life. One day, I just transformed out of the blue, and now I transform whenever I wear my mask whether I like it or not...".

Scar truly was the only one of her kind.

From that point forward, Vanessa and Chrissy never really met up again. They avoided each other like the plague. They were no longer friends.