"The barns full of walkers". Everyone sat up further in their seats; their eyes wide as they stared at the nervous Korean man. "...yeah".

"What?", Rick asked.

Micheal and Carl felt their hearts sink in their chests, their breaths hitched.

"There's walkers in the barn".

━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone crowded around the barn doors, watching as Shane tugged on the chains that held them shut. If you listened closely you could hear the walkers moaning inside, along with their shuffling feet. A decaying hand reached its way through the crack in the door, it's grayish fingers wrapped around the wood.

Shane stepped back with a look of disgust. He turned around and walked right up to Rick, "you can not tell me you're alright with this".

"I'm not. But we're guests here, this isn't our land", Rick defended.

"This is our lives here!".

"Can you please keep your voices down?!", Glenn snapped, nervously glancing back at the farm house.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug", Andrea butt in. "It's not right".

"It's not right, not remotely", Shane paced in front of the barn doors, running his hands over his bald head. "Okay, we either go in there, we got to make things right, or we just gotta go—".

"We can't go", Rick snapped.

"—we've been talking about Fort Benning for a long time man", Shane continued. "Why is that? Why, Rick? Why?".

"My sister is still out there", Kenny spoke up from the crowd, stepping out to stare up at Shane. "We're not going anywhere until we find her".

Micheal felt his stomach churn.

"Okay, okay—", Shane reached up to rub his hands on his face. "Alright, I think it's time we start considering other possibilities here—".

"I'm close to finding this girl, I just found—".

"You found her shirt, Daryl!", Shane yelled. "What the hell does that tell you?".

Daryl's face went stoic for a moment, anger welded up in his narrowed, hazel, eyes. Micheal could see the fury building up behind his expressionless face; it was a look he knew all to well. Richard always made the same face before blowing up.

Kenny must've noticed, he was moving towards the man before he even started.

"All I'm saying is—".

Daryl swung.

Shane swiftly dodged the blow, watching as the redneck man was restrained.

Rick and T-dog scrambled to grab the man's arms; Kenny stood between them with his hand held up to Daryl, glaring at Shane.

"We ain't goin' anywhere til Sophia is back", his voice was low and angry. "Richard not even close to healed, he's still gotta' couple months".

"We can't just wait that long!".

"Deal with it!".

"I'm just sayin' what needs to be said!", Shane screamed in Kenny's face. "If you don't find a good lead within 48 hours she's dead!—".

Kenny swung his fist, colliding it with the man's face. "Don't!".

"Oh shit!", Micheal threw a hand over his mouth. Carl laughed, grabbing his friends arm as everyone scrambled to break up the fight.