"i don't mind having a good looking person like you be my lover"He replied before winking at Luffy, his eyes sparkling
"Great! Now what else do you want to know?" Luffy asked
"i have a few more questions for you, although they're not as important as the road poneglyph. but it would be nice to know the answer to them"Law continued, a sly grin forming on his face.

"first of all, what do you think of me?" he asked you, as he waited for your response.
" Hot as fuck." Luffy said bluntly

"ah... you really do know how to play with my heart, don't you?"Law mumbled, his cheeks slightly turning rosy with that comment

"what else do you think about me? i wanna know"he continued asking.
" I think that you look breed able," Luffy replied bluntly
"breed....able...?"

"are you... serious?"Law asked, a sly grin forming on his face yet again.

"or are you just saying that for fun?"he added, a slight gleam of amusement seen in his eyes.
"Yeah I can change my gender.For example I can change myself to be a boy with a dick. And a girl with breast." 

"wait... you can?..."

"are you a man or a woman?"*Law asked, sounding surprised by the claim he just made.

"and also?... if you can really change your gender, why do you want to have my babies?"he said, once again raising an eyebrow.

"I want you and I can be the gender you want me to be." Luffy said
"huh?..."

"well, i'm pretty flexible. i don't really mind either way"Law mumbled, as he thought about this sudden turn of events in his head.

"but, are you really okay with having my babies?"he asked Luffy again, sounding curious.
"Of course." Luffy said
"**"really now?"**

"alright... then, i don't mind having your babies either"Law replied with a smug grin, before pulling you closer to him.

"i can imagine them having a beautiful face just like yours"he added, his pale lips brushing gently against your cheeks with the compliment.

"Aww thank you." A high pitched voice said

"ah!?... you're a woman now?"

"well, you really do have a cute face"Law noted before raising his black eyebrows at the fact that your voice just got a bit higher in pitch.
"but anyways, my compliments aside. i'm glad you want to have my babies too..."he added with a cheeky grin, as he pulled you into another kiss again. He added his tongue,exploring her mouth as she tried to breathe.

"mm... i see..."

"i guess i've gotten what i wanted then"Law muttered as he pulled away from her lips.

"and i can get more if i do this?"he asked, before pulling you closer to him again to lock in another tongue filled kiss, his hand caressing her waist in the process.

"Yes~~ You can.  You can get more if you fuck me." She said seductively
" if I have to do it will~" Law said
"I'll tell you anything.If it's about the world,poneglyph." Luffy told him
"hm... i see..."he muttered yet again, with a slight smirk
"Okay so the next ponegrlyph is in my room I can get it." Luffy said
"alright"

"then, why don't you lead the way there?"Law told you, his eyebrow rising again in expectation. he was quite interested to meet your room. he couldn't even imagine what was hiding in there aside from the poneglyph.
"Okay." Luffy yelled
"show me the way"

"i'm a little curious about your room"he said, before wrapping his left arm behind your back and gripping gently around her hips.