Allies

I am woken up by a knock on my door. "Onee-chan! Open up!" The sound of Upper Moon Six's voice shouts through the door.

"Alright, alright! Let me get ready?" I say half asleep and fully annoyed.

"Okay!"

I change into a yukata.

Your yukata:

"Yay! you look so pretty!" Daki squeals

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yay! you look so pretty!" Daki squeals. I smile at her to hide my annoyance at being woken up, so early.

"Hime (your nickname for her human form), it's not even time to welcome customers. Why did you wake me up so early?" I rub my eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"Well, I wanted to walk around with you!"

"I'm sorry, but I have some personal stuff to attend to . Maybe later."

She pouts and mutters an okay, then walks away. After she leaves, I close the door. A few moments later, I hear a knock at my door. When I open it, I see the Mistress and Uzui.

"Sorry Y/N, but you have a customer to care for."

"That's fine."

I let Uzui into my room.

"What are you doing here! You could get caught! The Upper Moon resides in this house!"

His eyes widen in shock.

"Is that where Zenitsu disappeared to? I told Tanjiro and his boar headed friend to go back last night because of how dangerous this situation is."

I nod my head. "It actually isn't going to be that hard because I slipped them the offer of my blood. We could go home without any casualties."

All of the sudden, I hear a crash. I look at Tengen and he goes to find his wives while I deal with this. I quickly give the Mistress my money and put on my slayer uniform. I rush to the scene with my katanas in hand. When I get there, I see Daki attacking Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro!"

"Nee-chan! There is an Upper Moon here!"

I block an incoming attack that was directed to Tanjiro.

"Clear out the civilians Tanjiro! I'll deal with the demon!"

Not bothering to hear his answer, I create the barrier that severs a demon's connection to Muzan.

"Daki, dear, Have you given thought to my offer? What about Gyu? Can he come out and tell me his answer?"

She nods and Gyutaro comes out from her body.

"We accept your offer. We will help the Demon Slayer Corps."

I smile at them.

"Okay then. There will be a lot of pain, but you two are strong. I believe it won't be too bad."

I cut my finger and allow my blood to drip down into their mouth. They both double over in pain and fall to the ground. I sit down and rest their head in my lap and rub their backs to help with the pain.

Time Skip

After they finished transforming, I told them to head to the Sound Hashira, who was freeing people from Daki's obi. I went to help the wounded. When I saw Tanjiro, my heart dropped. There he was passed out on the floor with a huge gash down his shoulder, his face bloodied, and his finger bones broken.

Eventually, the Kakushi arrive and take Tanjiro away. Daki, who is now the size of a three year old, runs up to me and jumps into my arms while Gyutaro lags behind. I hold her as we meet up with Uzui and his wives.

When we arrive, I tell Uzui that Upper Moon Six is now on our side.

Taisho Secrets:

-Daki wants to call you mom instead of Onee-chan but she's scared that she'll get in trouble

-Gyutaro is a little jealous of you because his sister acts like she likes you more than him

-Muzan felt something inside of him when Daki and Gyutaro took you blood so he thought they died, but he didn't feel it when Akaza took some of your blood