Typical Elite Racer with 5M followers on Instagram Arrogance.

I look at Mikey with my same pleading eyes conveying the message to please Act Nice.

"Sano Manjiro" He says nonchalantly and doesn't feel the need to handshake or anything.

"Adrian Volkov" Ace replied with the same tone while shoving his hand on his pocket.

But what surprises me the most is that He used his real name.
Adrian Volkov
Ace hates to be call by his real name and infamously be called Ace.
I can't blame him , The way he hates his father from his core. He doesn't like to be called by the name his shitty father has given.

"And What's Your Connection with Her?" Mikey asks as his brow raise. Before He pisses Ace any further. I chim in and says "Friend. He's my childhood Friend" . I deliver a weird smile and observe the whole situation.

"Oh" A nonchalant voice came out of Mikey's throat.
A part of me has wished him to take more intrest in my life as much as I do but He looks so bored as If he's watching a cliche rom com

"If You're done with Your questions. I would like to talk to Her in Private" Ace stated and then look at me. It was a instruction for me to move my ass and follow him. I roll my eyes internally knowing what does he wants to talk about.

"Yeah , Whatever. Go ahead" Mikey says nonchalantly and pull out his phone paying no attention to us. I look at Mikey but He's already busy texting someone. I let out a frustrated sigh and follow Ace outside in the cold weather.

Chill waves hit my face , the moment I stepped out of the restaurant. Ace stops in front of his Lamborghini and leaned against the door.

I hug myself cuz of the chills and curse the weather. God knows How'll I go home riding his bike in this weather.

"What are You doing here?? How did You know my location???" I speak first as soon as I stood before him. He's tall and dark and criminally handsome and I look really small in front of him. It's not my fault He's 6'2 and I'm just 5'4

"I went to your house to check on you but No one's home. I called you but again You enjoy avoiding my emergency calls. So I had to check your location on FIND MY CHILD APP" Ace replied. I can sense his frustration and worry in his word.

But I raise my brow and says "But You promised me , You will never track my Location unless It's an emergency".

I only reason I agreed to sign up for this FIND MY CHILD APP in case of any life threatening Emergency.
What? Blame him , He's Paranoidal pychopath.

"It is an Emergency. You didn't receive my any calls or texts the whole day. I called Mrs Yor , But she said you have taken a day off ,Do You even know how it got me so worried ???." He gritted his teath out almost shouting and I narrow my eyes. He looks pissed off with me.

But why's he shouting? I'm sorry for my depressed Ass troubling him.

Moisture gathered around my eyes and I sniff , I don't even know Why I feel like crying my heart out?? Is it because My past trauma got triggered by Mikey?? Is it because I feel like Mikey took me here out of pity??Is it cuz He also take other girls on dinner???Or How much I try I'll always be Invisible to him?? Or Is it cuz I wanted Ace to console me like he always does instead of Shouting.