Mathura's Royal family

After death of Kansa as the whole Mathura rejoiced but two were struck with their grief

After death of Kansa as the whole Mathura rejoiced but two were struck with their grief. The throne of Mathura was presented to Krishna but he rejected it. So now Kansa's father Ugrasena was going to be crowned after performing last rites of Kansa.

But now there was a discussion going who is going to perform the last rites of Kansa. "I think it will be better if Tathshree performs it" Chitrasen said turning towards Ugrasen. "In my opinion it will be better if the last rites are done by the person who gave him moksha. Krishna would be the better person for this." Ugrasen said.

"I can't accept that, I don't want my baba's last rites performed by his murderer" Karn said making everyone's attention snap towards him.

"Mahoday you better watch your tone, and like hell you are calling my brother a murderer but it's your baba who is murderer here. Imprisoning his own sister and sister's husband more than 13 years, almost killing all their sons and trying to kill a boy by sending demons. My brother just presented him moksha and freed our parents from that prison." Vishakha replied.

"You" Karn was going to say more but Sri stopped him "I apologize for what my brother has said. He is unaware of the situation but I request that the last rites be performed by my brother as Baba considered him as his own son. And he might not be a great person or king but he sure was a great father to us" Sri said joining her hands.

"She do have a point, I think it is better for Chitreya to do the last rites" Vasudev said making everyone agree. Karn left from the scene dragging Sri with him. "Vasu" Chitra tried to stop them. "No let them be anuja. They need sometime you both have kept them in dark for too long" Vasudev said cutting Chitra.

"Anuja, I am sorry for all this years I was not able to stop Jyesth from harming you or your kids and sorry Putr krishna, putr balram, putri Vishakha for the way my children behaved. It was my fault that I kept secret about all these things from Sri and Karn , I just wanted them to have a peaceful childhood" Chitrasen pleaded joining his hands.

"No Bhrathashree it was not your fault and you did what you can do to stop Jyesth" Devaki said holding Chitrasen's hands "You are a father Bhratshree, wanting what is best for your children is not your fault that's your love for them. And I can see that both your children got your best qualities" saying so she smiled and embraced him.

Did he just say Sri and Karn. No way but is she my Sri or not and karn is he Maharathi Karn or not. Hey Narayan please provide me with answers. Vishakha thought.

"What you are thinking is absolutely correct." Krishna whispered to Vishakha making her flinch. She was so excited that finally she going to meet her best friend. As she was about to get up and run Krishna caught her. "Don't go now, she needs time to adjust" Krishna said making her sit back.

With Sri and Karn

Karn dragged Sri towards a garden "What they were saying inside?" Karn asked her. Sri looked directly into his redden eyes and said "yes, it's the truth."