I'm now at a roof watching them as they look for me, when suddenly I felt someone from behind I immediately dodge the bullet.

"Shit!" I said

"There she is! Up there!" The man said

"You won't get away this time Evedane" I heard a man in his mid fourties'

I fired my ODM gear at a near by building. Now that they've spotted where I am, they're now going after me all at once.

I quickly turned left using my ODM gear and as if on cue 2 of them are right in front of me. I quickly changed route making me go inside one of the buildings.

They're firing at me, again. "God this is getting old" I told myself. As I was about to go outside the building again another one from their group followed me inside. I immediately fired my ODM gear in his top left chest and quickly got closer to him and sliced him up.

I then got out of the building them still chasing me. All this chasing is getting boring. I turned around and as I turned they kept on shooting me but I quickly dodge their shots. I immediately got closer in each of them and sliced them up.

"You think you can keep that up? I know you're dirty little secret so don't hold back from fighting me, Evedane" The man yet again said

I looked over my shoulder and I noticed who it was, it was The Ripper. He was smiling menacingly at me. So he's the one after me huh? I noticed someone behind him.

Levi... what the heck is he doing here?!

"KENNYYYY!" Levi angrily said and threw his blade to The Ripper

Kenny's attention turned to him which gave me the time to completely vanish from his sight

Kenny's attention turned to him which gave me the time to completely vanish from his sight. I then followed them quietly. Levi got inside a Bar while Kenny slowed down, him still following Levi.

"I should do something" I said to myself as I saw other men gather around the Bar

I quietly got down and go near the Bar as I saw Levi hiding from the counter. He immediately noticed me. I signaled him something. Kenny started to go inside saying something to Levi

"Oi Levi, long time no see? I see you haven't grow that much the last time I saw you." He said

I looked at the men gathered around the Bar. There are about 10 men. I can take them down. I looked at Levi again and He nod at me, I nod back.

"Say, Levi it's not you who I'm after. That Evedane? She has something my boss needs so don't go crossing my way on getting her." He continued