What is your weakness?

Comenzar desde el principio

"Rain wake up , you have college today", Payu said softly.

His boyfriend groaned and kept still in his position. Payu smirked at his boyfriend's cuteness , as he slides his hands in Rain's boxers.

Rain first enjoys the touches but once his thing gets hard he jumps out of bed and rushes to the bathroom.

"Why did you go? I could have helped you with that ", Payu said as he saw Rain run away.

"P'Payu !", Rain whined as he closed the door.

Payu laughed at the scene as he strechtes his body and gets out of the bed as well. Folding the sheets nicely and by then Rain also steps out.

"I'll tell , auntie May to get your clothes ", Payu said as he got his brush

"I'll tell , auntie May to get your clothes ", Payu said as he got his brush .

Rain nodded as he went to get his towel and then hopped right in the shower while Payu asked the servant to get Rain clothes.

Just like everyday , the couple ends up at the dining table having their breakfast. Today was a classic , pancakes and honey syrup. Rain enjoyed this meal a lot.

"At what time do I need to pick you up ?", Payu asked.

"You don't need to ", Rain said nonchalantly.

"Why not ?", Payu asked confused.

"You forgot again ? I will stay at Sky's for some time , we have this very important project , we need to get it done ", Rain said.

"Can't you guys just do the project here ", Payu said.

"We already talked about this ", Rain said and then the conversation ended there.

Payu had already tried to convince Rain about staying at home but it all landed to Sky not wanting to stay at the couple's house.

When cornered by both of them , he reveals that they were too horny and the duo wouldn't be able to get any work done. Thus , if him and Rain were to team up for the project , Rain would stay at Sky's house.

As usual , Payu dropped Rain off to school and then went to work himself. Rain studied in an elite school, he was a capable student but him being in that school was thanks to his wealthy parents.

"Rain ", A voice called out.

Rain looked back , and there he was , his best friend since childhood , Sky.

"Sky , What's up !", Rain said as he raced to Sky and hugged him

Sky wasn't a hugger but he didn't stop Rain.

"You'll come staright to my house right", Sky asked.

"Yeah , I am not bringing any extra clothes , I'll just borrow yours ", Rain said.

"It's only called borrowing when you give them back , keep them isn't borrowing ", Sky said sarcastically.

"I just borrowed them forever ", Rain said with a smile. Sky laughed as well.

  They both then head for their classes. Sky was a student set for success. Top of his class and recognised by all teachers in the premises. He had been awarded many times and no one had any doubt that he would be at the top of the school once they all graduate.

"Please finish your work, class dismissed", the professor said as he left the class.

All the students packed their bags. Sky was waiting for Rain to finish putting his stuff together. As the duo finally set off to walk away Sky crashes into someone. The guy was holding coffee and it spilled all over the two boys.

"I'm so sorry , I didn't expect you to turn around ", The guy said in panic.

Sky just took out wet tissue from his bag and offered it to the guy. The guy took it while wiping himself off, Sky wiped himself off.

"No biggie , No one is at fault. Its just an unfortunate turn of events. I'll tell the cleaner about the mess. Well see you ", Sky said as he walked around the guy and Rain walked behind him.

"Jeez , you have no sense of romance at all !", Rain said.

"What is that supposed to mean ?", Sky asked as he stopped a sweeper and told them about the mess while apologizing.

"Did you even know who he was ?", Rain said.

"Who was it ?", Sky asked.

"That was P'Gun , he is basically the school sweetheart ", Rain said.

"Oh", Sky said.

"Oh ? Is that really all you have to say ?", Rain asked in disbelief.

"Is there something you want to hear ? ", Sky said.

"You could have made this into a whole k drama but you chose to clean up the mess", Rain said.

"Priorities my friend , besides I like Thai dramas better ", Sky said as he walked with Rain.

A car came to pick both the guys up. They drove for some time till Sky's house arrived.

Sky passed by the gate with no worries but the guard suddenly stopped him. He looked at Rain , and then leaned in close to whisper to Sky,

"You mother is here."

Sky's eyes slightly widened.

"Is the chairman here as well ?", Sky asked.

"He is ", The guard said. Sky just nodded and went inside.