Foreign Flight

Enjoy :-))

"Lisa what do you mean you can't make your own flight, he's your boss! I don't even know what this Italian dude looks like. What if he speaking that lang-"

"He speaks English!"

"So! And you're just telling me about this now!?! You know I hate last minute changes! But being the good friend I am, I have to take your job and be the flight attendant to some old money man on his jet."

"He's not old, he's actually quite attractive. Just this one time and I promise I'll pay you when you get back kay?" I huff and groan in annoyance.

"Fine!" I say hanging up the phone. Well change of plans today. I don't even know who this guy is! He could be a mob boss for all I knew. He is Italian.

"I swear this the last time I take her shift." I mutter while pulling on my outfit. This is what she has to wear? It's way to short on me! Like if it were an inch shorter, you'd see my butt cheeks! This guy must be a perv.

~~~~~~¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤~~~~~~

Why are my palms sweaty? Why am I so freaking nervous when I never met the guy? I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a man speaking in a different language, boarding the plane. He stepped onto the plane and I internally gasped. Attractive? This man is drop dead gorgeous! Compose yourself April.

The man finishes his heated conversation with the person on the other side of the phone and hangs up. Plopping in the seat, he runs his hands over his face in irritation. He reaches over and presses the assistance button. Here I go....

"Hello sir my name is April and I will be attending you today." I say standing beside his chair. He looks up from his hands and his eyes literally scan my body before reaching my eyes and giving me a panty dropping smile.

"Mmm April, I'm Giovanni. I've never seen such a beautiful woman in my presence before. No ring, I'm highly surprised a man has not yet wedded you." I roll my lips between my teeth to control the blush.

"Yes well I'm filling in for a friend today. Would you like anything before the flight takes off?"

"Yes, I'd like a scotch please."

"Sure." I turn to go fix the drink. Heading to the attendant's area I look for the bottle. Where the hell is the bottle?

"Darling it should be in the lower cabinets." I bend over opening the cabinet and I hear Giovanni curse behind me. I then came to the realization that he saw something he wasn't supposed to. I quickly grab the bottle and stand to my feet, pulling my skirt down. Pouring his drink into a glass over ice, I squat down and place the bottle back in it's place before grabbing the drinking and taking it over to him.

"Thank you amore." He he says before taking a swig of his drink. My eyes glance down at the tent in his pants and I decide to make a quick retreat before I got caught staring. Just as I turn, he lightly grabs a hold of my wrist.

"Wait please, come have a seat by me. You're not busy are you?" He tugs me over to the seat beside him and I sit.

"Well no, but I was thinking that maybe you'd want to be alone after your argument."

"Actually, during times like this I'd rather be with someone than be alone. So I rather you stay and keep me company. I mean we're gonna be on this flight for a good 12 hours so why not spend it together, no?" He says before taking another sip and placing his cup on the table. Suddenly he reaches over me and I freeze, my breath catching in my throat as he slowly pulled his heated chest across mine causing me to shiver. He pulls back and...buckles my seatbelt?

"We're about to take off." He says chuckling and I turn to the window to hide my blush.

"No need to hide your beautiful blush, I felt it to." He gently turns me to face him and I get lost in his dark brow-almost black eyes. I feel our faces closing in on each other. The feel of his breath on my fa-

"Mr. Pastas Sir we have safely made in the air." I hear the pilot announce and I quickly recover from whatever trance I was in. I hear him sigh before unbuckling his seat belt. I follow suit and unbuckles mine also. Deciding to clear the air he speaks again.

"April, amore, what are your plans for the next five days in Italy?" I feel my eyes bulge out of my head. Five days!?!

"I'm sorry did you just say five days!?!" He looks over at me confused.

"Yeah, did you not know?"

"No! I can't believe my friend set me up like this!!!" I exclaim standing from my seat. I storm over to the attendant area to calm myself down. I lower my head and take deep calm breaths, but my breathing stops when I feel a hand on my lower back and a presence behind me.

"Calm down April. You need not stress about it, Italy is beautiful." He presses his hard body into mine and I gasp. "Besides, I'd love to take care of you for the next five days." Her breath hardens as she feels his lips connect with her neck. From open mouthed kisses to nibbled at the sensitive skin causing her knees to go weak. His hand travels to the zipper of her skirt pulling it down while the other went to cup her breast. Feeling as though she was nice and distracted, he turns her around to capture his lips with hers. Her arms go around his knock to support her weight as he lifted her legs to his waist. Wrapping them around him, he carries her over to the sofa. Placing her down, he cups her neck in his hand to hold her head in place while his other went to zipper of his pants.

Leaving her lips, his mouth immediately latches onto her neck. Ripping away her her underwear, he pulls a condom from his back pocket. Convenient protection. Ripping the package open, he slides it onto himself before leaning his head back up to capture her lips again. She felt him at her entrance and wrapped her legs around his waist. He gently slides into her, his song at her tightness. Dear God. He pulls back and pushes back in at a slow but dominating pace.

"Faster." She moans and it only adds fuel to his fire. She wanted faster, he was gonna give it to her. Flipping her over, he pulls her nice plump rear to him and places her hands on each side of the window.

"Welcome to the mile high club." He says as he leans to whisper in her ear. Between him pounding into her, and her wild heart rate, she couldn't even see the clouds. Too intense, the scene was.

So intense she blackout at their release....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤