"Roman put on some clothes please!" I listen as he chuckles and there's more shuffling.

"I'm dressed now." I peek through one of my fingers and see he was dressed in a pair of shorts with his hand held out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. After dusting myself off I finally decide to speak up.

"What are you doing out here? Why are you running around and scaring people in that huge ass wolf thing!?!" I screech and he frowns.

"I was watching after you. You shouldn't follow the sound of any mysterious things in the woods. It could've been any wolf that you followed and you would've become wolf food." I shivered.

"Well if you wanted to follow you should've told me." I mumble. He sighs before saying, "I would've appreciated it if you had just stayed."

"I have nothing else to say, I'm just ready to go home." I say before heading back to the rode. I listen as he trots up behind me and follows. After awhile of silence he finally speaks.

"You know I was highly offended when you referred to me as a teddy bear." My eyes widen in surprise.

"I didn't say that!"

"You thought it, but don't worry. If me being a big teddy bear makes you more comfortable then I'll allow it."

"You can read my thoughts?"

"Eh..it was my first time. I'm pretty sure you can read mine to if you focus."

"You can't do that! That's an invasion of privacy! How do I block you?" He laughed!

"Well like I said, it takes focus. You think hard enough, you can block me if you don't want for me to be in that head of yours."

"What else have you heard?"

"That you think I'm hot." He chuckles and I feel my face heat.

"I don't remember that."

"Sure you don't." We had finally reached the house and he lets me in first.

"Alpha Roman meeting in 30 minutes." Dean says as he appears from the stairs. Roman nods to him before leaning over to the side of my face.

"Dress sexy tonight." He whispers in my ear huskily before smacking me on the butt. I gasped. This son of a b-

"Watch your thoughts!" He exclaims as he makes his way up the steps. I huff and stomp my feet like a spoiled child, before heading up toy room to clean up.

I shouldn't go with his cocky ass! Cocky...yes he's has a lot of that.

Why thank you.

Okay who the hell said that!?!

Leati

Who's Leati?

Roman's wolf.

OMG! You're really talking to me! I thought animals couldn't talk!

I can't talk verbally to you unless I take over Roman's body in his human form. Remember when I gave you head on your bathroom sink?

You have one dirty mouth! Don't refer to it as head! Its oral sex and yes I remember it.

That was me, not Roman. When you touched your mark it summoned me. I took over his body and fed on you. You like?

Will you please stop with the nasty stuff?

Why I can't help if I want to bring the fre-

Leati! Alexa stop responding to him. He's a straight up perv and he tends to have an extremely vulgar vocabulary.

Roman is that you?

No-

Yes! Cut him off, take a nap or something and stop responding to him. I'm leaving right now.

How in the hell am I communicating with two different species at the same time? All of this is starting to make my head hurt! I should just take a nap and go on this date with Roman to get it over with. Shit! I forgot to pick a dress.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed a nice black dress and some red bottom pumps from my closet. Good enough. I climbed back in bed and to sleep I went.

⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰

"Alexa wake up." I hear a soft whisper and a shake of my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to those beautiful mysterious grey orbs of Roman's.
"I hope you got a good rest. Its time to head out on this date." I slowly climbed out of bed and went over to the bathroom. After cleaning and refreshing myself, I head back in the room and completely forget that Roman's in the room.

I make my way over to the closet and pull on my clothes, shoes, and accessories. I head back over to my mirror and do my hair in loose curls. After checking myself over in the mirror I grab my clutch and head out my bedroom door.

"I don't even think that you noticed my presence in there." I jump at the sound of Roman's voice behind me.

"I wasn't I thought you left out."

"Shall we proceed madam?" He asked with the gesture of his hand.

"We shall." I grab his hand and we walk down the stairs and out to the car. Might I say that he was being a true gentleman in his black suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~₩₩¥¥₩₩~~~~~~~~

"I don't know if I told you this already, but you_"

"Look absolutely beautiful tonight. Yes you've told me that a hundred times since we stepped in Roman." I giggled. Even though the setting was dark, I could still see his face heat.

"Right...I just, I'm not good at this at all am I?"

"Eh I'm not good either, but you make me feel comfortable with your shyness."

"I'm not shy I'm just nervous." He chuckles. We had already finished eating and we were now dancing in this 10 star restaurant. Well maybe I exaggerated, but it is expensive.

"I have this event coming up and I would like for you, to be my date." He said while gesturing between us.

"What kind of event is it?"

"Business leaders banquet."

"Sure, any suggestions on what I should wear?"

"I already have you covered."

"So you knew I was gonna say yes?"

"Yes." Arrogant bastard!

"Not arrogant, I just know things."

"Yeah right." We continued on with our delightful evening getting to know each other better. He was actually a great and very funny person. Kid at heart.

"Well I enjoyed my night with the most beautiful woman in the world. How about you?"

"Well I wouldn't say you were the most beautiful woman in the world, but you do have great hair." I joke and he chuckles.

"You know what I mean."

"I had a great time with my handsome wolfie teddy bear!" He growled lowly and I laughed.

"So not funny." He says before placing a long passionate kiss on my lips.

"Good night Alexa." He said once after pulling back.

"Good night Roman." I watched as he walked to his room and turned in for tonight.

I look forward to seeing how far we go....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨