intoxicated.

"Y/N! Come dance with me babe." Matt wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. The music from inside the house is blaring in all directions and I watch as drunken teenagers, like ourselves, stumble around the building.

I look up to Matt and meet his seductive gaze. He smirks as his arms begin to run up and down my sides before reaching around to grip my ass. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down towards me.

We look into each others eyes for only short moments before his hungry lips are on mine. Rather than a lust filled, loving kiss, this one is needy. What seems like mere moments later his tongue slips into my mouth. His mouth lingers the smell and taste of alcohol, as does the way mine seems. We fight for dominance, but it's no surprise when Matt wins, slightly pulling back to bite my bottom lip. I tightly grip his shoulders, wanting more.

"I want you." he shakily whispers in my ear, his warm breath can be felt on the side of my neck and sends shivers down my back. Before I can even think of objecting he tightly grips my hands and begins to try and stumble through the crowded rooms and hallways of the large house.

In our intoxicated states we somehow manage to hardly make it up the stairs, tripping and giggling along the way. He searches around and finally pulls us into a small, luckily vacant bathroom.

Our lips are reattached before we can even get the door shut, but we could care less. Once again, our heated make out session continues. The bathroom is barely big enough for the two of us, for there is only a single toilet and sink.

He forcefully pushes his hips against mine, causing me to bump into the bathroom counter, which is placed behind me. His lips leave mine to trail down my jawline, then my neck, agonizingly slow. A low moan escapes my mouth as he begins to lightly suck at the skin of my neck while palming my breasts, most likely leaving a hickey or two on my flesh.

His grip on my waist tightens as he lifts me up onto the bathroom counter. I fumble with the hem of his white shirt, wanting to rid of it. He allows me to pull it up and over his head, exposing his toned torso that only turns me on even more. I bite my lip as one of his hands travel up my legs, lifting up the skirt of my black, lace dress. His hands begin to shakily rub me through my underwear, causing my head to roll back at the sudden pleasure.

I attempt to reach forward and undo the zipper and button of his dark jeans, allowing me to palm his through his American Eagle boxers, proving to him how tedious it can be.

"Fuck Y/N." I'm disappointed when his motions stop, trying to lift my dress over my head. I lift my arms, giving him allowance. I watch as he also yanks down his jeans the rest of the way, leaving us in nothing but our undergarments.

He leans forward, resting his arms on either side of my thighs as he kisses my lips and trails them down my jawline, to my neck, to my collar bones, and to my breasts, where he momentarily stops. He reaches around and unclasps my white, lace bra, throwing it to the ground. Continuing, he kisses my breasts, licking a wet stripe across them as well. His pecks travel down my stomach and to the top of my also white underwear. He doesn't stop and he slowly kisses down my heat through my underwear. He licks me, causing me to groan in frustration because I hate it when he teases me. He smirks up at me, looping his fingers through the bands of my panties.

I hungrily help him quickly push them down, wanting him to continue. I hastily grip his hair as he once again goes down on me. I hold him there, trying not to cum as he flicks his tongue over my clit. I moan as he sharply starts sucking again, two fingers slipping inside me. He pumps his fingers in and out repeatedly, looking up to meet my gaze.

"Oh my god, Matt." I tighten my grip on his hair, wanting more of him. I pull him up to me, kissing him again before yanking down his boxers. His erection slaps my thigh and I can't help but grab it and start running my hands up and down it. I quickly pump my hands, squeezing lightly. His breath hitches as he tries to keep himself stable,

"Stop, p-please." his eyes are squeezed shut tightly, hands harshly gripping my thighs. Once I do stop he reaches down to grab something out of his pants pocket. He returns with a small, square packet, handing it to me. I rip the top off, teasingly, with my teeth, winking at him before shakily rolling the rubber down his hard length at the best of my advantage.

I gasp and dig my nails into his back as his huge length harshly thrusts into me, not even giving me time to process anything. He grabs my butt, pulling me closer to him as he smashed into me repeatedly.

"D-don't stop, babe." I almost yell out, the pleasure overwhelming. His head falls into the crook of my neck, his arms wrapping around me to make us even closer. Our moans are uncontrollably filling the small spaced room.

"Shit Y/N." Matthew moans my name as he thrusts into me again, hitting my sweet spot.

"Again, just like that." I whisper to him, gripping his shoulders tightly. He continues the same movements, slow at first, but harder and faster within seconds. I wrap my legs around his waist and roll my head back as my whole body begins to feel warm. I reach my climax, Matt as well short moments later.

"This is one of the reasons why I love you so god damn much." His lips reconnect with mine, pulling out of me. He disposes of the condom and its wrapper in the trash can and goes down on my once again. Holy fuck, is he trying to kill me? He licks me all over, me feeling disappointed when his returns back up, a smirk on his face.

"All clean, babe." he kisses my lips quickly before tossing me my clothes. We put our clothing back on and fix our messy hair, exiting the bathroom. I'm surprised when multiple people stare at us in surprise.

We weren't that loud, were we?

_______________
A/N

PLEASE DK COMMENT AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK

I DECIDED TO START WRITING SOME SMUT SO FONT HATE IF THIS SUCKS LOL

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS ON OTHER PEOPLE I CAN WRITE SMUT ABOUT OR IDEAS YLU MIGHT HAVE

YOU CAN ALSO DM ME

THANKS XX :)
_______________