Early Baby

Ermana

I was at home by myself because Anthony had went to visit his people in Miami. I was lonely but I was glad there wasn't any sex because I was feeling pain whenever we did.

----

I laid down to go to sleep and some bad cramps kicked in and I wasn't on my period so I thought I had to poop. I went to sit on the toilet for a while and I guessed it wasn't ready so I just went back to lay down and the cramps kicked in again.

I got back on the toilet and just pushed until something came out. This time other didn't feel right so I got scared and tried to push it back in and then it wouldn't go back in so I felt down there to see what it was and I felt hair...

I screamed and jumped off the toilet and sat down on the floor. Then I thought about it... what ever this is I might as well get it out.

I continued to push and then I heard screaming and crying so I screamed and cried. I kept pushing until the baby came out.

I held the baby girl and cried and held her close to me and looked at her covered in blood. I went into my room put on a skirt then left the house and sped to the hospital.

Flex

I got to my dad's place and we talked about things and I supposed today I'd tell them that I don't live here nomore.

"So how are things with you and Ermana? " my dad asked. "Pretty Good. She's pregnant and don't even know it. I could smell baby but the thing is she didn't scream the way she should've if she was." My dad looked at me funny then laughed, "Well damn Ant but uhh anything else" I guess this nigga caught on Cause he was pushing it outta me. "Yeah we moved to Cali." He dropped his blunt and put it out, "Where?" "California." He mugged me, "Why?" He asked, "She wanted to start over and get away so Im just trying to pursue her every want and need." He dapped me up on that one, "I ain't gone bug you since you got a Good reason. Well since she's pregnant you betta get home." He said then I left.

Ermana

I got to the hospital and the nurse had took the baby into the baby room and then got me to sign a birth certificate. "Well hun. Since this was an at home birth we have to mark the time you got here which was 2:45 July 23 2015." I smiled as she marked the date and did everythibg else she needed to do. "Well mommy What's the name?" She asked. "Well.... Torinna Ariel Mucilage. " she wrote it down. "Well bring her back tomorrow with the father so we can DNA test and get him to sign." I looked at her funny "Why DNA tests?" I asked. "Just something that we always do because some women don't know the father so we do it for free." I nodded even though I was Pissed at the fact of people second guessing my baby daddy. "Well you can take little Miss Torinna home. Congratulations. " she said with a big smile. I smiled back and then another lady came to me with Torinna in her arms. You may not know but Tori's real name was Torinna so I named my first daughter after her.

I grabbed my baby and smiled as I examined her. She opened her pretty big Brown eyes and looked at me and just stared.

Anthony

When I got home the lights were off and the house was empty. I got worried because Ermana wasnt here then I turned around about to look for her and there she stood in the door holding a baby. "What?" I asked confused.

Later on that night Ermana laid the baby on her chest. "So what happened?" I asked looking at the pretty little girl. "I was 2 months pregnant and didn't know... and last night I had the baby... her name is Torinna." I looked at her then grabbed her from Ermana and laid her on my chest. She was asleep and I slid my finger between her itty bitty fingers and she squeezed it making me smile. "Well even though we didn't knows Im glad we had her... my first child... my first daughter." I said then kissed her chubby cheeks and then laid her down on a blanket in between us Where Kingston was sleeping. I looked at both of them and Kingston reached around for her hand they laid their hands on top of one another. "Awe..." Ermana said smiling.