A good beginning?

❧ Chapter 1 ❧

Chapter 1

______________________________________

"Hyunjin, over here." Josh called out his friend who had been straying for the last ten minutes in search of his three hot shot friends or as the whole university like to call them which wasn't completely wrong. But the group of four wasn't much fascinated with the idea of unwanted attention that comes with their oh so handsome faces and rich lifestyles.

"The mighty Hyunjin has finally bestowed the university with his presence." Kai with his usual sarcastic behavior said which earned him a glare from the said boy. "Oh, shut up! Like you are any better than me." Kai didn't say anything, just shrugged his shoulders but the little smile that played on his lips, on his friend's dramatic response couldn't be missed.

"So what's the plan Hyunjin?" Sanha chimed in with his positive energy. "There is no plan, San. Just get through today's boring lectures." Hyunjin casually said like it was his daily thing when he was absent half the days. But he got the skip since he was the famous Hwang Hyunjin, the idol and the ideal. He wasn't even in slightest bit happy about the girls clinging on to him all the time or the guys wanting to be his friend. He liked attention but not the kind of attention that was not for him but his fame and wealth. And although his friends had teased him about not having a girlfriend when he could practically have anyone, he couldn't be bothered with those fake girls around him. He just wanted someone who would love him and only him. It has always made him wonder, Was it too much to ask?

Shaking off his thoughts he turned to look at his friends, "I am heading to my dancing room guys-" Before he even finished, he was cut off by Joshua. "Yeah about that, we might have forgot to tell this girl about um your dancing room being off limits." Joshua said with an almost fearful expression.

"What girl?" Hyunjin was now completely attentive, his expressions unreadable. "She is new here, just came today from a foreign country and-" "You know she is very cute Jin." Sanha butted in only to be glared by both Hyunjin and Joshua.

"Cut to the chase Josh, what is she doing in my dance room? When I have been very clear that no one that includes the three of you too to not enter my dance room. I goddamn payed to have it to myself and there are clearly two more so why mine?" He was trying to not show his obvious anger but it was difficult. His dance room was his only space to get away from everyone and clear up his thoughts. It had always been this way. He cannot let anyone in let alone a girl. Who knows what she is up to. Maybe she is there to seduce him or claim his space or maybe she is there to ask for money. Okay what the hell. Get a grip Hyunjin.

Without another word, he went to the dance room, his territory. He opened the door to the room in hopes what his friends had said wouldn't be true and he doesn't find anyone there. But his steps along with his thoughts came to a halt when he saw a girl dancing there. His friends had warned him about this new girl but he wasn't expecting this girl to be dancing. What caught his eyes was not her appearance or her face but her smooth steps. He had to agree that your dance was nearly as good as his definition of good. But, what caught him off guard was the song you were dancing to. It was one of his songs.

You were unaware of his presence though. Absorbed in the song, you were trying to hit every beat perfectly. It wasn't long before the song came to an end and you turned to get yourself some water. You froze at the sight of someone standing there. It was not just someone, it was him. Out of all the places he had to study here, so much for a peaceful year of uni.

Before he could initiate a conversation, you gathered all your stuff and went for the door. Your movements cause him to come out of his stance. You held the door knob to step out but his voice stopped you more like froze you the second time that day.

"You shouldn't be in here; this is my personal dancing room." Hyunjin said now turning to look at your back. You didn't turn though.

"I am sorry; I have been informed but I didn't know." Your voice came out more low than expected.

"You didn't know or you didn't want to know. To me, it pretty much seems like the latter." Hyunjin didn't want to be rude especially since he hated rude people but right now, you were standing in his territory and the only thing that seemed right to him was that you were a stalker.

"Excuse me, what do you mean?" You were really triggered now so you jerked your head towards him.

"You know who I am and oh to be here-" He said with a slight smirk taking a step forward as his eyes met yours and his fingers pointed to where a pc of Felix and Hyunjin was lying at the back of your phone.

"What do you want me to say your name Hwang Hyunjin?" You took a step towards him refusing to leave his eyes.

"The great Hwang Hyunjin seems to be too much in his head. The Hyunjin on stage is the guy inspires me. And you right now are just another uni mate, heck why am I even talking to a stranger. Better snap out of your daydream princess. Not everyone is obsessed. "

You stepped back and without a hint of fear on your face turned around and left the room, slamming the door on him. Once outside, all that confidence came crumbling down as you stumbled. Thankfully, you were still close to the door so you held on to it. You had done the biggest mistake in your life. You had just turned on your idol crush.