4

Edit: go to the chapter named '3'. I accidently posted them in the wrong order

The day has been hectic enough, it cant possible get worse, can it?

Oh yes it can.

A about a half hour after Izuku fell asleep, Hizashi was done with his new room and was cleaning around the boy, careful not to wake him. But when he noticed the boy's pen on the ground, he picked it up and put it in Izuku's hand, immediately regretting his placement as Izuku woke up and disappeared.

Izuku's POV

I was sleeping for a bit under an hour I think?

Whatever. All I know is that I'm back in this weird place. I really don't want to burn their house down so I have to draw something simple, and if it makes fire I have to make sure not to drop it.

I'm guessing that the only way out is to draw something, so I lifted the pen and started to draw.

After a few lines I was encased in a bright light before I was back on the couch, landing with a phone in my hands. How I made a working phone is beyond me, but oh well.

"... so that's what you meant by picked up your pen." Hizashi mused to himself, looking down at me. "Are you okay? Feeling weak anywhere?"

I shook my head, "no. Just from being asleep then awake but I'm fine." He he seems relieved at that answer. He then gestured for me to follow him, standing fully up from his crouched position.

"We decorated a room for you. We figured you liked red and purple, so here it is." He says opening a door to a medium sized room with purple bed sheets on a double bed, a red carpet, pale red wallpaper, and other furniture in those colours.

"I like red and purple but how did you know?" I ask, confused.

"Your pen has purple accents and you're wearing a red hoodie that you havent took off for a long time.' He states, walking in and sitting on the bed. I follow his example and sit down, feeling he bed droop under my small weight on it, my body tilted towards where Yamada was sitting.

"Does that work?" He asks after a few moments, nodding towards the lavender phone in my hands. I just brought it to chest height and held it with two hands.

"I... don't know how to use it." I admitted, looking down.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, you're only 4. Press the button on the side where there is only one." He instructed. I did it, and was graced with the sight of a login page. "Want me to set you an account up?" He asked.

I nodded, handing him the device before lying back. "Why do you want me?" I asked, sighing a little.

"Why wouldnt I?" He counters.

"I'm a murderer." I state.

"That was a quirk manifestation accident. Not your fault in the slightest. You're amazing for getting out of that alive. Your mother is proud of you up in heavan." Hizashi says, causing me to tear up.

I hug him and he hugs  back, careful of the small scrapes I still had left from Kacchan.

After a while, he finished my phone setup and gave it to me. "I put you on the same contract as me. Any questions, you can ask me or Sho. Speaking of my kitty cat, he should be almost done with dinner!" The blonde exclaims, sitting up and pulling me with him, causing me to laugh, getting my balance and gliding down the hall on the balls of my feet.

3rd Person

"Kittyyyy~ Caaaaaatt~" Hizashi sang into the kitchen, marching in with Izuku on his heels.

"Hello my eccentric cockatoo, small broccoli child." Shota says, enough energy to joke around for once.

"Hello." Izuku waves a small wave before swaying around on his feet, causing Hizashi to copy and laugh.

Shota just chuckled at their antics and turned back to the stovetop. "Dinners done, go set the table." He said over his shoulder, plating the food.

Izuku and Hizashi get to work, getting some utensils and glasses before following Shota to the table.

They had a light hearted dinner, discussing things about plans for the day tommorow: Going to Izuku's school to get their records of his quirk changed.

They might not be able to change his medical records yet, but his school records can be changed at any time.

With this in mind, Izuku drifts off to sleep in his new pyjamas.

The next day - At School - Izuku's POV

"Hey! Deku! You still waiting for your quirk?!" Kacchan asked, his chest shaking a tiny bit for some reson.

'Wonder if he's sick? Hope not.'"No! It came in yesterday!" I say proudly, everyone looking towards me.

"Huh?! You have the extra toe joint thingy! That means you're quirkless! My mom said!" Kacchan yelled, not believing me.

"Thats just a theory! I can make things!" I say.

Mic and Aizawa helped me get more confident with my quirk over dinner, and even had me make a fork. And it was really pretty! Is everything I make going to look that good?

"Huh? Some kind of creation quirk?" The carer came over, bending down to eye level with me.

"Kind of.?" I say, tapping my thigh with my fingers. "Can I use if? I wanna show Kacchan!"

"Sure. Just make something small though. Not anything dangerous either." She said. I nodded at this and brought out my pen from my pocket. A few seconds later, the familiar purple light encased me and I was thrown into the place I call 'The Archive'.

I thought of what to make for a few moments before settling on a small Tongfa ( idk if that's how you spell it) baton. I saw it on a TV show where a Hero was fighting with one!

When I re-materialised, that's what Mic and Aizawa said it was, everyone gasped.

"I thought you said creation. Not teleportation!" The cared accused, not seeing the object in my hand.

"I go into this place and I draw what I want, and I make it!" I say, holding up the baton in my hand, others getting closer to take a look.

"Oh. So some kind of pocket dimension where you can create items? Cool! Thats definitely a powerful quirk! You can be a strong hero with that!"

"Yeah, you're awesome!"

"I wish I had that quirk!"

Everyone started congratulating me, saying my quirk was cool or powerful, and I just smiled around. Then when I looked at Kacchan, he was scowling at me. He just turned around and sat in the book corner, reading his book he brought.

That's strange... anyways, I'll go play with everyone!

3rd Person

In the office, Mic and Aizawa were signing the paperwork to change the guardian profile on the school documents.

"Poor guy... is he doing alright?" The receptionist asked, filing away the newly changed paperwork.

"He's okay. Cries easily when she's brought up, but otherwise fine." Aizawa said, gripping his scarf a little tighter.

The receptionist just nodded, "Alright, that's all done. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Could you change his family name in your system?"

"Yes. To...?"

"Aizawa" Shota says, trying to distract the sad blonde at his side by letting him play with his hand.

"Alrighttt, that's done! Nice meeting you, Mr. Aizawa, Mr. Yamada. I hope you have a good day." She says, bowing a bit.

The two men give their own thanks before leaving, getting through patrol easier than normal.

They bad a pretty good day today.

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇