Children of the Gods

Start from the beginning

The 2nd Guard said "Whoa" They watch the ring move around and the Guard moves a bit staring Carol ask "I take it this has never happened before" The Airman moves to a phone picking it up just as the Stargate activates making Carol and the guards duck to avoid the vortex before it went back two Guards pass them guns cocking them and move into position.

Slowly Carol walks onto the ramp noticing the Guard ask "What are you doing" Carol slowly keeps walking up the ramp as the Guard walks on the ramp backing her up and Carol reach the Stargate raising her hand but suddenly a metal ball comes out making her look then it activates scanning Carol with a sonic buzzing.

Carol looks to the Guards who stare at it and Airman gasps a bit as Carol begins to reach down the Airman yells "What are you doing" The 2nd Guard yells "Don't touch it" But Carol picks the ball up and slowly stands up but suddenly coming out of the Stargate is a Man wearing armour that represents a snake grabs Carol who gasp dropping the ball.

The Man takes the gun from Carol who struggles to get out of his grasp the Airman and the Guards aim but the Guard yells "Hold your fire" He looks back to watch more men in the same armour walk out of the Stargate with staffs in their hands the Guards move back aiming their guns the Airman yells "Identi—hold it" Two more men exit the Stargate "Identify yourself".

Walking out of the Stargate is a Man in golden armour he looks around just as the Stargate deactivates Carol breathes heavily in the arms then the golden armour opens revealing a dark skin man name Apophis looking at the Guards for a moment Apophis said "Jaffa" He stares "Kree" The Jaffa's armour opens revealing another dark skin man with a symbol on the forehead.

The Jaffa raise the gun "Teal'c Teal'c stares at it "Kree" He glance to Apophis before throwing the gun moving Carol who said "Get your hands off me" Apophis holds Carol with one hand and raise the other with a device on it hovering it over Carol who notice and slowly stops struggling the Guard yells "Let her go" One of the Jaffa aims and fires their staffs causing the Guards to fire at them avoiding the shots.

The Guard shouts firing bullets, but they deflect on the armour and Teal'c turns covering Carol with his armour one of Jaffa fires killing the 2nd Guard as the 3rd Guard fires his guns killing one of the Jaffa catching Apophis attention while the Guard screams firing his gun along with the 3rd Guard just as the Airman runs picking up the phone noticing Apophis yells "Kree'ta Jaffa".

A Jaffa turns to the Airman who said "We're under heavy fire down here" The Jaffa fires "We need—" The Airman gets hit along with the 3rd Guard but the Guard shouts firing his gun killing a Jaffa, but another Jaffa fires his staff killing the Guard while the alarm blares Apophis said "Ta" He nods to the Stargate "Alash'me".

Meanwhile a group of Soldiers are running down a hallway the Soldier yells "Go, go" They make a turn as more soldiers run in a direction and a door slowly closes while a Jaffa walk kneeling down picking up the ball turning around just as the doors open revealing soldiers aiming their weapons and a General enters his name is Hammond who looks to see Carol in Teal'c arms.

The soldiers all cock the guns but Hammond said "Hold your fire" He stares at Apophis whose eyes glow staring at him before his armour activates covering his head and turns walking through the Stargate along with Teal'c who moves Carol into the Stargate and the Jaffa who turns and enters through the Stargate that deactivates while Hammond slowly walks by the soldiers stepping onto the ramp and stares in shocked.

Shows markings going up to curve areas slowly turning showing lines going in directions in the middle is symbols then slowly going down revealing smooth pointed areas to flat and underneath reveals a face slowly moving away to fully reveal the mask of Ra staring.