~Living life as bailey richmond~

I've been a hooker for 7 years, I've had sex with more guys then my mothers snorted crack, and that's saying a lot considering she was high as she gave birth to me. Since I've done it so many times, I don't get a thrill anymore from any of the guys, so most of the time I fake my orgasms, and moans. However, ever since I met Andrew, it's like something had woken up in me, something that hasn't been there in YEARS.

As he took me hard and fast, I clung to him. Our bodies sweat clung to each other. I was moaning and screaming his name, every time I did, he picked up the pace causing me to scream louder. 

As I arched my back, invited him further, he smirked at me. His words rung through my ears,  like a melody. "That's a good girl. Take it all baby." With that he went even faster and harder.

Soon after I felt a warmth in my stomach. Knowing that my climax was coming, I had to tell him. "Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!" His pace stayed the same, as he waited for me to reach my climax. I soon came all over his dick.

He groaned into my ear, feeling my walls clench and unclench around him. I knew he loved that feeling. Soon as he knew I had reached my high, it was time for him to reach his. He picked up the pace, going fast as he could, holding my hips. I screamed out as loud as I could, it was painful yet pleasurable.

He started moaning, as he slowed his pace down. I could feel his cock twitching in me, he had met his climax. He grabbed me and brought his face down to my face, kissing me softly, yet hungrily.

After a few minutes he pulled away and looked at the clock. "Shit" he instantly pulled out of me and walked to grab his clothes. "my match is in an hour, and I'm not even dressed."

I got up and followed his lead, grabbing and putting on my clothes as well. "You'll be fine. It doesn't take you that long to get ready anyway."

He sighed. "Yeah true, but I've still gotta hurry." He quickly threw his shirt on, covering up his abs. I silently pouted, I loved his abs, but I'd never admit that. As he grabbed his wallet, he asked, "How much do I owe you for tonight?"

I looked at the clock, 4:53pm. "About an hours worth, I'll round it up for you." He smiled cheekily at me, as he handed me $200.

I stuffed the money in my bra, and grabbed my heels. As I walked to the door he stopped me. "Why don't you come to my match tonight?"
———————————————————

Hey peeps! Just to let y'all know, this is my first ever story that i made. So plz be nice. I made a whole other book with details about the characters and teasers for the story. But WATTPAD didn't save it, so I'm just gonna put a few details below. Also plz lemme know if you see any mistakes throughout this book, or anything that I should word better.

Andrew Lorelei:
He's been a fighter since he was 12, lost his virginity when he was 15. Hasn't lost a match since he was 15. Met Bailey at 25. He is now 26.

He became a fighter to help with his mother, and to help pay bills. His father was never in the picture so all he had was his mother.

Bailey Richmond:
She lost her virginity at 14. She become a hooker at 17. Became Andrew's good luck charm at 22. She's now 23.

She raised herself basically. Her mom was an addict and her father was a whore, so neither of them were in the picture.

That's all the details for now, keep reading for more. Some of their parents might show up in future chapters 🤫