The missing children

Gabriel (Freddy)
- He doesn't remember much from when he died, he only knows a few key things.
- His relationship with all the other spirits is neutral.
- Jeremy is the closest to Gabriel. They were friends before death.
- It was actually Gabriel's birthday when he and Jeremy died.
- Gabriel was the third to die.
- He is 8 years old.
- Gabriel was killed by a strike through the heart, dying instantly.

Jeremy (Bonnie)
- Jeremy liked to play his father's acoustic guitar.
- He wore paper rabbit ears often.
- Jeremy is friendly towards all the spirits.
- The memory of his death is blurry, he can only remember the pain of it.
- He is 7 years old.
- He was the fourth to die.
- Jeremy died from a strike to the head, also dying instantly.

Susie (Chica)
- Her favorite type of food in life was anything sweet or savory.
- She was the first to die.
- Susie can move her spirit from Chica to the Cupcake.
- She is 4 years old.
- The dog she had was named Biscuit and was stuffed into Mangle.
- Her relationship with the spirits are good and bad. The bad is from her stealing the other's food.
- Susie doesn't really care about who killed her. She can remember vividly, but choses to ignore it.
- Susis bled to death. She stayed alive for a week tops. Her vocal cords were useless from the lack of water.

Fritz (Foxy)
- He was born without a right hand.
- When Fritz died, his right eye was stabbed out. His body was in worse shape than most. It carried on into the possession of Foxy, making him always out of order.
- Fritz had came to Fazbears with his friends only to be left alone.
- He was 9 when he died.
- Gabriel and Jeremy are very friendly towards Fritz, Cassidy is understanding but avoids him.
- He was the second to die.
- Fritz holds a grudge to her murderer, but doesn't really care. He barely remembers anyways.
- Fritz died a day after Afton left.

Cassidy (Golden Freddy)
- Her relationship his the spirits is rocky. Not many life her because of her attitude.
- She remembers everything about her death and will never forgive Afton.
- Cassidy was 11 when she died.
- She would usually be seen sitting alone in the pizzaria. No one knew her or bothered to know her.
- Anger issues.
- She was the last to die.
- When being killed, Afton's blood-lust was so overpowering that he went mad dog on her. She was unrecognizable once he was finished. Throughout it all, she hung onto life, suffering from every slice, punch, and kick thrown.

——

Im. Tired.

I watched the FNaF movie and when leaving, I heart 'Grandfather's clock' playing on the credits and decided, 'Hey, lets think of why this is playing while walking down the steps.' One thing led to another and I twisted my ankle.
Such fun.

Anyways. I shall make more of this and refuse to sleep because I hate myself. Bye losers. B)