A very frustrated 15-year-old Lucy Lang muttered out to herself as she was trying to do something about her frizzy hair.

It was her first day of freshman year and to say she was excited, would be a total lie. She's never really liked school, not because she wasn't good at the work, quite the opposite. She just thought it was so unnecessary and boring to be sitting in a classroom all day doing nothing but listening to teacher talk. She only liked seeing her friends and working at the torch.

She lets go of her hair and bangs her head on her nightstand, letting out a groan of frustration.

A knock and a sound of her door opening caused her to pick her head up and rest her chin on her nightstand. She looks through her mirror to see it was her sister, Lana Lang, coming into her room with an amused expression.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just getting about ready to chop all of my hair off until I am Lex Luthor." Lucy sarcastically replies.

Lana rolls her eyes at her insensitivity with Lex Luthors hair. "What were you trying to do with it?"

"Something, anything." Lucy goes back to trying to pick it up. Lana walks closer until she is behind her sister and grabbing at her hands.

"Here, I got it. I'll just put them into braids." Lucy puts her hands down and waits for Lana to be done with putting her into braids.

"So you excited for school? To see Chris?" Lana asks, smiling suggestively. Lucy rolls her eyes back at her sister, "No and I guess."

Lana furrows her eyebrows in confusion. She thought everything was going good with her little sister and her boyfriend.

"You guess? I thought you liked him." Lana finishes Lucy's final braid. "I do." she nods, bringing out tiny pieces of hair to frame her face. "It's just complicated. We're too alike."

Lucy grabs her necklace from her jewelry box and quickly puts it on, "Anyways," she deliberately changes the subject, "I think I hear Whitney's loud truck. C'mon."

Lana rolls her eyes at her sister and eyes her suspiciously until a loud honk made her walk out of the room and into hers to grab her stuff.

Lucy grabs her bag from her bed and quickly walks downstairs, meeting Chris and Whitney in the truck with Lana soon coming down.

...

KISSING.

Is what Lucy and Chris were doing. Out in the open in front of everyone. It wasn't a small one either, it was in fact a heavy make-out session.

buzz-buzz

The sound of Lucy's phone going off brings her back to reality. She pulls away as Chris reluctantly lets go of her.

Everyone is staring, maybe wrap up the smooching.
- Lana

Lucy rolls her eyes and turns around to see her sister giving her a pointed look. Lucy turns back around to her boyfriend and gives him one last kiss.

"I gotta get to class, okay." She tells him, grabbing her bag. Chris smiles at her and nods "Okay. I'll see you at practice, though right?"