mother?

Fikis pov: me and kylee walked to the door, and knocked, i held my hand on salams chest, feeling her heartbeat, it was super slow, i sighed, feeling worried. I noticed someone start to open the door. "Thank you, girl scouts, but i dont have any money to spe-" Someone who looked alot like salam, but older, with grey hairs, stared at me and kylee. "Who might you an-" she looked down at salam, and gasped. "Is that..what happened to h-" "yes, i know its been a while, but she needs help..please...arent you a doctor?" I cut in, she nodded, opening the door. "Lay her on the couch.." she said, i layed salam down, the lady grabbed a first aid kit, and i pulled salams hair to the side, showing her mother the cut, her mother rubbed alcohol on it, then grabbed a needle and thread, and started stitching her neck up, gently, after she finished, she rubbed it off again, and grabbed a blanket, laying it over her, salams mother sat down and caressed her face. "She was tooken into that lab...wasnt she..?" Her mother asked, "yeaah...." kylee said, salams mother brushed her hair back. "Shes grown...alot..im so proud of her for being here..." she said, her mother looked over at me. "I remember you..salam invited you to her 6th birthday party! You two were best friends!" Salams mother added, i smiled. Looking away, i noticed how she glared at my appearance, hinting a look of disgust..i looked back at salams sleeping face. Her mother brushing her hair out of her face. I noticed salam grumble, opening her eyes. She looked around, until she noticed her mother, smiling at her, she gasped, starting to lean up, she leaned up and hugged her. "Mama...?!" Salam cried out, her mother nodded, hugging her tight. "m...mam....mm.." salam mumbled, not able to speak, she was so tired, but wanted to stay awake. She looked up at me, smiling. Tears dripping down her face. She closed her eyes, hugging her mother even tighter. I looked at kylee, me and her exchanging expressions. "Our parents are losers or dead, im assuming." Kylee said, i chuckled, nodding. Kylee leaned back, yawning. Salams mother stood up. "I'll make you guys tea and cookies, stay here, okay?" She said, walking off. Salam layed back down, opening her eyes and looking at me. "You knew where she lived?" Salam asked, i nodded, sighing, kylee was asleep. I looked down at my hands, they were glowing again, i sighed. Laying my hands on my lap. Salam was looking at my hands, worried. "does that...hurt?" She asked me, i sighed "no, of course not, not more than you not being in my arms." I said, salam laughed. "You suck at flirting." She said, giggling, i nodded, sighing. "I sound like an old man.." i said, trying not to laugh. Salam thought. "Well technically we are old, like..in our what...20s?" Salam said, i nodded. "Somewhere around that age. Cant believe im fucking 'immortal' like...ive aged? Maybe only in height, maybe have never had a period or gotten breasts, but ive still grown." I said, not really realizing what i said. "Youve never had a period, or having breast pains when theyre like..growing? Lucky... no wonder when we were in that lake you looked like a man!" Salam said, i realized what i said and immediately got embarrassed. I looked over to the side, salam looked over at me. "..too much?" She asked, i nervously nodded. She leaned up, grunting, she moved her hand on her neck. "That hurts...." Salam said, she looked over at Kylee, who was fast asleep. "Shes so young.." salam said, feeling guilty. "Well, so were you." I replied to her, looking at kylee. Noticing how overgrown her hair was. "Do they even cut you guys hair there?" I asked Salam, Salam looked over. "Once every two years." Salam said. "It gets out of hand sometimes." Salam added on, i sighed. "What do you think we cut kylees hair? And yours, if you want." I asked salam, she looked over, her eyes lighting up. "You know how to cut hair?!" Salam yelled? I nodded. "How else would mine be cut?" I asked, she giggled, then nodded.