76. Night

Naomi agreed to a date with Max. He asked her, if tomorrow at 6 pm works for her and she agreed.

They continued painting the room. When they were done it was already very late. Naomi loved the final result even thought many people probably wouldn't, she chose two colours for the walls, two were baby pink and two were light green.

"Ehm Max? It's already late, do you want to stay?" Naomi asked him, when they finished.

"Of course, why not? I mean, only if you really want to? I can go home" Max said. Naomi liked how he is always so considerate about her and her feelings.

"I want to, so what do you want to eat?" she asked him.

"This time we are ordering and I insist on it, I trully love your cooking, but we both were painting almost the whole day, you need some rest" Max said.

"I can-"

"I don't want you to get overworked" he said and placed a small kiss on her forehead. Then he took his phone and started looking what they are gonna order.

"Your phone detox isn't working very well" Naomi chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe I actually need that phone, who would have thought" he said and smirked.

"Pizza?" he asked. Naomi nodded.

Max ordered them pizzas. Naomi went to put the clothes what Max borrowed her yesterday into a dryer, so he would have something to change in.

Pizza delivery was fast, they had dinner in the kitchen. Naomi started playing music quietly, but Max came to the speaker and blasted it to almost the full volume. He took her phone and chose a different song, slower.

"Would you like to dance?" Max asked, he slightly adjusted the volume, because it was way too loud.

"Sure" Naomi smiled. Max took her hand and they danced, they were pressed close to each other. Naomi's mind felt blank, she couldn't focus on anything, just on his body what was pressed to hers. She was fascinated by his blue eyes, they completely captured her.

The song ended. Naomi poured them wine, she felt like she needs it.

The bell rang, Naomi furrowed her eyebrows, she had no idea who it can be, she went to open. It was a flower delivery, she took the flowers and walked back to the kitchen.

Max was grinning. They were from him.

"Thank you Max, they are beautiful."

"I ordered them together with pizza, but it took longer than I expected. I'm glad you like them."

"I will be able to open a flower shop soon" she chuckled. Naomi found another vase, poured water in it and placed the flowers there.

"We have to go to sleep early Naomi, I don't want you to be exhausted tomorrow."

Naomi nodded, he was right and she also felt tired after the painting. "I will go take a shower and then you can go? Your clothes what you borrowed me should be dry soon, so you will be able to change."

Naomi went to take a shower and brush her teeth. She changed into her pajamas, then she took Max's clothes out of the dryer and gave him a clean towel, new toothbrush and a toothpaste.

She was reading and waiting for him in her bedroom.

Max walked to her bedroom without a t-shirt. Naomi quickly blinked. "Where did you left your t-shirt?" she asked him, her cheeks turned red, but she still couldn't help herself and looked at his chest down to his abs.

"Do you like what you see?" Max smirked.

"I can't deny it" Naomi said quietly, "but you should still take your t-shirt on."

"Do I make you nervous princess?"

"Do you really have to ask Max?"

"T-shirts are overrated, they are not so comfortable, I mean you can try it for yourself, sleeping without t-shirt feels much better."

Naomi's cheeks turned even more red. She took a pillow and covered her face with it.

"No need to get shy darling" Max said with an amusement. She threw the pillow at him.

Naomi rushed to a light switch and turned off the light. "See, I fixed the situation" she said.

"Did you?" Max said, she felt how his body pressed to her back, he hugged her, she froze from the closenes. Max started massaging her shoulders. Suddenly Naomi felt his lips on her neck, slowly moving to her shoulders, giving her little kisses.

"Relax princess" he whispered to her ear, then his lips pressed to her neck again. Naomi felt a slight pinch on her neck, she was sure she will have a mark on her neck.

"Max! I don't need to have hickeys!"

"Hmm, but I want you to have them, because there is always too many guys around you" he said while doing slow moves with his hands on her waist. Naomi wanted him.

She turned around and placed her hands onto his chest. "I want a proper kiss Max" she said.

"As you wish" he said and pressed the light switch on, the bedroom lit up. "I want to see you when I'm kissing you" and with that his lips pressed to hers. Naomi wrapped her hands aroud his neck, pulling him closer.

After a while Max pulled away from her. "You don't even know how much I want you, but I want to do this properly, so date first" he smiled.

"I agree" Naomi smiled.

They went to bed. Max didn't even hesitate this time and pulled her closer to him. Naomi felt safe in his hug, she fell asleep immediately.

***

Thank you so much for your support, ily♡