48. Ice bath

It was early so Naomi had plenty of time to do some work. When she got into the office she opened her laptop and phone. She started scrolling through her instagram to see what other teams are posting. Naomi clicked on the ferrari profile and started checking their posts.

"That's disgusting" she heard a voice behind her. Naomi got so scared that she dropped the phone.

"Are you really crazy? What are you doing here? And why did you enter so quietly? Do you really want to cause me a heart attack? Because it seems like it" Naomi said.

Max looked amused. "It wouldn't be fun to enter normaly".

"I don't care" Naomi picked up the phone from the floor. Luckily it wasn't broken.

"What are you doing here?" Max asked her.

"Working?! You should be working too" she said.

"It doesn't look like that, why are you on the Ferrari's instagram profile?" he asked.

"Don't you have something to do? Or did you just come to annoy me" she asked him

"To be honest I just came to annoy you" Max said, he took a pen from a table and started clicking with it.

"Wonderful, really wonderful! You can leave now" she said.

"Can you answer my question?".

"I was just looking for some inspiration and now leave" Naomi said.

"This doesn't look like an inspiration" he pointed on her screen, it was an ice bath content from ferrari.

"I was just checking it ok? Don't worry we won't be doing this" Naomi said, she took a pen from his hand to stop the clicking sound.

"Why not?" Max raised his eyebrow.

"Because we don't have to, they are using ice baths just to calm down fans after a bad race or a bad week as a form of apology" Naomi said.

"I don't see how is that helpful" Max said.

"They are good looking so this is exactly what their fans want to see" Naomi sighed.

"I want to do it".

"I don't know if you understand it correctly, they are doing thirst traps Max" Naomi said.

"So what? We will do some too" Max said with smirk.

"We don't need to, you are doing great, we don't need this content to calm down fans, we don't have bad race weeks" she said.

"I still want to do it" Max said, he looked determined.

"Why?" she asked him.

"I just want to".

"We can't, I don't even know where I would find ice" Naomi said with hopes that he will stop with this idea.

"Don't worry, my trainer will prepare it" Max said.

"Fine, if you want to, I will find someone who will record it" Naomi said and rolled her eyes.

"You will" Max said.

"I don't think that is a good idea".

"Why not?" he asked her.

"It is not in my job description to record thirst traps" she said.

"I can add it to your job description" he said.

"Don't be so cocky, Christian is the one who employs me" Naomi said.

"Don't be so uptight, can't you handle a little thrist trap? Why are you watching ferrari's thirst traps then? Or you just can't handle me? I saw how you were looki-" Max got interupted by Naomi.

She loudly dropped the pen on a table. "Fine! I will do it, but now leave!".

To Naomi it seemed like he made it his today's mission to annoy her. He happily left the office to find his trainer.

Naomi pulled out the camera what Christain gave her out of her bag. Luckily she had some basic skills and knowlege of recording so it wasn't a problem. She took a quick video to make sure everything works and is setted up correctly.

The video looked good. She turned off her laptop and putted it back to her bag, then she went to a dressing room and placed all her things except of camera, her own phone and her work phone into a locker, because she didn't want to carry them around.

She went to the hospitality and ordered a coffee, she hoped that Max will find her.

Max found her soon. He was grinning. "Let's go it is ready" he said to her.

Naomi threw an empty cup into a bin and checked what time it is. They still had a lot of time until practice.

Max led her to a small room, there were some things for working out and in the back there was a room with shower, it wasn't a regular shower, because there was quite a lot of space, in the middle was placed a big plastic tub, already full of water and ice.

"Where is your trainer" Naomi asked him.

"I sent him away, you know, for a little bit of privacy" Max winked.

Naomi ignored his remark. She looked at the tub. "Are you sure you want to do it? It looks so cold" she threw a disgusted look at the bath.

"Yeah I want to do it, you should try it too, it is not that bad" he said.

"No, I would never, eww, I hate cold water" she said and shivered just from thinking about it.

Naomi looked at him. "So how will we do it?".

"Isn't that obvious? I will undress and go into the tub and you will record it" he said.

"Just take off your shirt, or wait you can go in with your clothes" she said while playing with her bracelet, the camera was around her neck.

"That would be stupid, do I make you nervous Naomi?" Max smirked.

"No, not all" Naomi said, she hoped he will not spot her lie.

"Fine, start recording" Max said.

Naomi did, she pressed the record button and Max took his shirt off. Naomi had to steady her hands, because they were little bit shaky.

Max went in, he stared at her the whole time and then he smirked. Naomi continued to record for few more seconds and then she ended the video.

Max left the bath. Naomi stared at the water drops falling from his body, then she looked into his eyes, they were sparkling.

She didn't break their eye contact, Max was getting closer to her.

He reached her.

"You should get dressed or you will be sick" Naomi said quietly while looking into his eyes.

"I don't care" he smirked.

"I- I think we should go, you have to get ready for the practice" her voice was getting more and more quiet, she was getting lost in his eyes.

"We have enough time" he said while he was still smirking.

"I think- I think, I should go, I will send you the video later for approval" she mumbled.

Naomi didn't wait for his answer, her cheeks were red again. She had to get as far from his as possible.

***

Author's note: I am so PROUD of Max!! 3 times world champion!

UPDATE SCHEDULE CHANGE: I am sorry, but I will have to change an update schedule. Right now it was one chapter a day. I think it won't be possible for me right now to update one new chapter a day, because I have to start working on my bachelor's thesis and other things.

Now to the update schedule, I want to try to update atleast one new chapter every two days, but I am not promising anything. Sorry. Thank you ♡

If I will have time I will upload more :)