~•3•~

AUTHOR POV:

*Ara opened her eyes and saw a lady, she was not the same lady as before but she was in the same uniform. This could be the maid's outfit here .*

"Mam get up. Sir is asking you to get ready."
*Ara immediately got up and came out of the dark room with them. She found every wall dark in color. The lady took her to a dark room and and showed her her wedding gown That gown black looked heavy and expensive, and there were chances of cleavage showing by wearing it.*

"Why everything is black here?"

"Cuz Black is sir's favorite color."

"Oh I see."
*Then Ara went to the bathroom to take a shower. After some time, Ara came out in a towel. She went in front of the mirror and just as she was about to look at herself, she saw Jungkook's reflection in the mirror and she screamed loudly.*

"AAAaaaaaa"
*Jungkook closed her mouth with his hand from behind.*

"Shhh... Why are you screaming kitty??"
*He wispered in her ears. His husky voice gave her goosebumps all over her body. Ara felt embarrassed and moved her body a little. Now she is facing jungkook.*

"Don't you have manners?"

"If I had manners I wouldn't be standing in front of you today. Btw I came here to tell that Our wedding is at evening so you can rest."
*He said and about to go but got Stop by Ara's words.*

"I don't have anything to wear right now."

"Then what can I do?it's your problem."

"How can I stay like this all day?"

"You're allowed to live without towel too."
*He left Ara like that, She was hoping that breakfast and clothes would be sent to her like the last night but it didn't happen, she remained hungry the whole day and kept herself wrapped in a duvet.*
_

AT EVENING:

ARA'S POV:

*What I feared happened. Cleavage was showing too much and also I'm a lil chubby. 4 ladies were preparing me then a another lady came and said.*

"Mam! Now put your heels everyone is waiting for you

"What? Heels? Arrange me shoes, I'm not comfortable in heels."

"Mam! we don't have time, come on."
*I wore heels somehow I somehow came down with the help of the maids but I have to go to the stage myself. I stood and turned my gaze across the hall. How can someone make such preparations so quickly and seeing the grandeur of the hall, I could guess how big the entire mansion would be. There weren't many guests but everyone wore black outfits and the even complete decoration.This wedding ceremony was reminding me of Yeonjun*

This wedding ceremony was reminding me of Yeonjun*

"Where are you lost kitty? Let's go to the stage."
*Thank God, this mafia left his mafia ego and helped me walk holding hands till the stage. He was looking more hot today After some time the priest took the agreement from both of us. And the time has come for this kiss I was nervous because of cleavage but now this kiss. Jungkook Smirked and came closer to my face and wispered.*

"Are you ready my hot- tea?."
*My legs started getting weak.He held my waist with his left hand for support and my right hand on my cheek. He came closer to my face and I closed my eyes, but I got surprised he kissed me on my cheek instead of lips.*

"Don't worry babygurl, I kissed you on the cheek without showing it to anyone."
*I stood blankly,The moment was getting even more awkward, both of our bodies were still attached. Suddenly Jungkook held the upper edge of the gown with his two fingers and pulled my gown upward to cover my breast area. But one of his fingers touched my skin, I closed my eyes again.*

"Happy marriage to you our Mafia king."
*Some people said in unity and I turned my head. They are the same guys who was with Jungkook when he killed Yeonjun. They all hugged Jungkook.*

"Tonight will be great for you huh??"
* That handsome guy with plumpy lips teased Jungkook and they all laughed. They talked to Jungkook for a long but he was checking me all the time.*
_

"I'll not forget You left me without clothes and food for a whole day."

.
.
.
.

Sarangheo✿⁠