icy day

the cold days soon came to Bricksburg, all the citizens sheltering from the cold, wearing coats. Bad Cop was returning from his surveillance shift at work, when he got home, The astronaut was not on the usual couch, Benny usually waited for Bad Cop/Good Cop in the living room. The TV wasn't on, no noise could be heard.

Then Bad Cop went to the room to rest. He was going to rest because in the place where he guards a jewelry store (and other places), many robberies were reported. so he caught at least 7 every month, and sometimes it was the same thief, It was exhausting to catch agile criminals.

There he found the astronaut, Under the sheets completely covered. Bad Cop looked confused. "Um..Benny?" Bad Cop asked carefully approaching the bed. Benny uncovered his face and looked at Bad Cop "Bad?? How are you not cold??"  Benny asked confused. "I guess it doesn't affect me with my jacket." Benny stared at Bad Cop.

"Don't tell me you want my jacket". Benny laughed "no, it's not that." "It's just that... you look... warm.." Benny looked away smiling awkwardly, Bad Cop snorted hiding his blush "Could you-"Benny was interrupted "Do you want me to snuggle with you?" Benny nodded, grabbing the sheets in embarrassment.

Bad Cop sat on the bed Benny pounced on him. "whoa astronaut!" Benny hugged Bad Cop tightly, burying his face in his warm jacket. The policeman put his arms around Benny. After several seconds his limbs were tangled under the sheet. Benny quickly stopped being cold, getting warm now.

"do you feel better?" Bad Cop asked, receiving an 'mmh' in response. "I guess so" said Bad Cop. "you are...so...warm" The astronaut made the policeman blush. "Hey Bad i-i wish you could pet me" Benny said so close to Bad Cop's face "You're a really greedy astronaut." Bad Cop didn't hesitate and carefully caressed Benny's body.

"thanks Bad Cop with warm jacket." Benny got closer to kiss Bad Cop but Good Cop interrupted to steal the kiss. ("WHAT-GOOD COP!!") Good Cop laughed at Bad Cop mentally, ("it's my revenge, you did the same thing to me last time.") Bad Cop didn't say anything and then just laughed at how silly the moment was.