sleep on polices

Benny always seems very energetic, always happy. But sometimes after so much adrenaline he just gets tired and sleeps. Bad Cop takes him home and they sleep together. (Sometimes Benny wakes up and asks Bad Cop what happened. Bad Cop just kisses him)

Everyone was in the park with their friends. After that they went home Benny was half asleep on the way to Bad Cop's car.

"Bad..I'm falling asleep!" Benny said next to Bad Cop. Bad Cop He didn't hesitate and lifted Benny into his arms.

"uh..I'm getting..zzz...". Bad Cop smiled to himself when he felt Benny snuggle into his shoulder.

("hehe that's so adorable!!!!!") Good Cop spoke in the back of their shared mind.

("man shut up.") Bad Cop opened the car door and got in. He let Benny rest on his lap and rest his head on his shoulder leaving his arms free to drive.

Benny moved from time to time but only to snuggle closer for warmth.Bad Cop drove home feeling Benny holding him while he slept and muttering silly things: "spaceship.....zzz..Unikitty... don't pee there." "Spaceship..space..stars..spaceship?" "zzz..I want a taco..I don't eat tacos..but I want one..". Bad Cop laughed at that. 

once parked at home. Bad Cop didn't want to wake up Benny, he just carried him to his room. Bad Cop lowered Benny onto the bed slowly, He covered the astronaut with a nearby blanket and before Bad Cop could turn around, he watched as Benny adorably hugged the pillow and snuggled into it.

("oh he's so adorable..") Bad Cop said in his thoughts while Good Cop laughed. Bad Cop climbed onto the bed and approached the astronaut to give him a hug, Benny, half sleepwalking, turned around to hug Bad Cop back.

"Goodnight little star" Bad Cop pulled the blanket over him and curled up.