lol

Benny was at home on his couch. Good Cop was in the kitchen 

"Benny, what would you like to eat?" Good Cop asked kindly.

"ummm.. I would like to eat you." Benny He laughed when he finished the sentence.

"..okay.." Good Cop He went to sit next to Benny on the couch. 

"!.." 

Good Cop pulled Benny closer to press his lips against his. The cop's arms reached behind Benny's back, Benny blushed and sitting on Good cop's lap wrapped his arms around Good Cop's shoulders, Benny pulled Good Cop even closer into the kiss, enclosing him by the head of the couch. Good Cop's scribbled face was very red from the situation he's in. Benny felt Good Cop's hand pulling his Space Squad clothes so that there was no space between them, completely tangled.

After several minutes they finally separated to breathe. Good Cop wiped his mouth from the saliva he left behind when he separated.  

"oh man that was amazing" Benny said breathlessly against the policeman's face.

Good Cop's face turned so that Bad Cop was in front now.

"share me something too." Benny laughed and obeyed, turning to the policeman for round 2. 

(after all that.)

"Benny...where are my pants..?"

"I took them to wash"

"when?"

"You were stunned after kissing us "

"ah.."

".........." "Why did you wash my pants?"

(Benny doesn't say anything and leaves.)

"¿okay?"

Bad Cop doubted what just happened for the rest of the day.