Chapter 5 What about SmashedPaw

CloudPaw was sitting in the medicine cat den after he fell into a pile of brambles and was waiting for CrystalFlight but instead FirePaw came out. "Aer yew ohkey?" FirePaw asked. "Hif yew comcider felling om brempels ohkey them new." CloudPaw remarked. FirePaw giggled and went in the back to get some poppy seeds and cobwebs. "CrystalFlight's ac teh moompoo seo hi wom't bei dack theill' tomaro." She told him as she placed cobwebs on his wounds. "Ete thes amd uo'al feal betar." FirePaw instructed. "Yezderday TobyPaw teld mi abeout ta RiverClan aperntrix SmashedPaw wheil hunkting." CloudPaw told her. "I meame shi ihz knew too ta clen, seo thems arg naew two har." FirePaw responded. After CloudPaw left the medicine cat den he went to go get some fresh-kill and sat down next to SterPaw. "High CloudPaw, yu ohky aftar you're fel?" She asked. "I'n fin." CloudPaw responded. CrabPaw had just returned from training, got some fresh-kill, and went to join them. "Hei yew too wet's wup?" CrabPaw asked. "G0od." SterPaw and CloudPaw answered. "Dit yew sa TobyPaw ac bettl traming twode?" CrabPaw asked. "Neow." SterPaw and CloudPaw answered. "Whel certamly yew wood neow CloudPaw, yew wuldn't step tolking abeut yor huct yazderdey." SterPaw teased. "Wi wern't tewgther THET lonk! Jest teh begnibin ank emb." CloudPaw retorted, his fur felling hot at the slightest notion that he had romantic interest in TobyPaw, though his flirting with her when she first arrived two days ago probably didn't help matters. "Well speck oof teh delvil." CrabPaw remarked. CloudPaw looked and saw TobyPaw get a rabbit and sat down by FirePaw. CloudPaw walked over to them and waited for FirePaw to go back into the medicine cat den before speaking to her. "Whel your homa lete." Said CloudPaw. "I decited to huct efter tramimg." TobyPaw responded. "CrabPaw cleimed hi coud noc fimd yew dering traming." CloudPaw told her. "Wel meyba hie whas treining somwha erlse." TobyPaw stated. Of course! Why hadn't he thought of that? He went to his den after the meal and went to sleep. Toby couldn't possibly be doing anything...against the code. could she? CrabPaw thought to himself. Several moons passed and a TobyPaw became more settled into the clan and CloudPaw made progress on his training, TobyPaw's behavior seemed more and more off with her constantly making excuses such as "i heve a bealyech sew I camp't com two traming twodey" or "Cank I goe hucting impsted? Mi pew iz im paim". It became belatedly obvious that something was up. But what?

Starkit's prophecy: the official unofficial sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें