For those you love.

For those you love? Is that even a saying? I think so. People you love or even care for..? Well. Sasha was one, Sasha was a person I cared for; What or who even is that? That's not Sasha..That's just a replica, no not even Replica. That thing doesn't look nor act like Sasha.

Tim flipped the switch in the storage room and shut the door behind him, leaning against the wall. He slid down against the wall hitting the floor he felt like he was fuming. Every emotion was coming to him at once. His eyes darted up to the ceiling in the storage room, he thought of Sasha. The only thing he could remember was her voice, a few words he could hear her say.

"I'm unforgettable!"

but he's forgotten what she already looked like. His mind felt fuzzy trying to think of her appearance, the only thing he could list was her black curly hair, reaching her shoulders. Why he thought, why Sasha.
Tim enjoyed spending his lunch break with Sasha, talking about recent statements and things that occurred in their lives.

Tim felt alone but it felt better that way. He grew more hate towards El*as.

Only a few times he had spoken to Jonathan, only short conversations, at least "hey" or "sure" the same goes with Martin and others who worked at the institute. Tim didn't care anymore. He wanted to leave.

Tim stayed inside the storage room until he heard a knock at the door, getting up to his feet excusing himself from the area.