!Another world!

// This story is basically an inspiration from Alan Becker. There might be some dramas/Fights somewhere idfk 😓//

Characters:
Sam- Girl
Chris- Guy
Gray- Guy
Maroon- Girl
Etc..

Chapter one: The start

Sam: *she'd be using her phone in the real world.* "Reality is sooooo.. Boring! Why can't something happen!"

Aaron/her brother: "don't be like that.. You know something CAN happen when you say that.. I mean like.. Seriously."

Sam: "Well it's not my fault this is so boring.. I mean.. Like.. I like it here but.. Aren't you like.. Looking for fun"

Aaron: "Of course I look for fun.. But not in the way that you're think.. And hey! Maybe you're wish can come true. You'll never know." *he'd lean on the wall and look through his phone*

Sam: "That.. A fucking portal will appear out of nowhere and take me to the stick figure universe.. Ya.. Like that's gonna happen.." *she'd put down her phone and crossed her arms*

Aaron: "cmon, don't test reality. It can happen.." *he'd pause and put his phone in his pocket* "I'ma go out with the boys. See ya" *he'd exit Sam's room and closed the door behind him*

**30 minutes past**

Sam: "ugh.. Nothing is ever gonna happen!"
*a portal spawned in the middle of her room. It was glowing white and red.*

Sam: "holy sh-.. Woah.." *she'd get closer to it but got sucked in*

**5 minutes of traveling in a weird swirly tube**

*Sam was thrown into a world where stick figures were alive!*

Sam: "...wha-.."

Chris: "woah.. You ok?.."

Gray: "dude.. She fell out of nowhere.." *he'd whisper to Chris*

Sam: "...you're.. You're.. Where the fuck am I.." *she'd start to to panic*

Chris: I am.. I am.. I am here too, yes. You're in real life." *he'd rest his arms on his hips and looked down at Sam*

Gray: "..hmm.. You're not from here.. Are you" *he'd look at Sam*

Sam: "..well.. Ya.. I never knew stick figures were real.." *she'd get up from the ground and looked at her hands* "I'M a stick figure.. Aaron was right.."

Chris: "... Wait wait wait.. WAIT! You are.. Not a person like us?"

Gray: "she's not.. What's your name?"

Sam: "Name's Sam.. Wait.. You're Chris and.. Gray.."

Chris: "How did you know?! Are you a physic?! Can you read minds?!!" *he'd jump in excitement wanting all the answers*

Gray: "You act like a Girl, Chris."

Chris: "oh fuck off. It's just a kind of way I show my personality. Moron."

Gray: *he'd sigh and looked back a Sam* "we wanna know how.. You know our names"

//Part 2 coming soon//