kisa: ...and by doing just that, I'll be able to get off this rock!

akari: i don't get you...why don't you just call for a-

kisa: you idiot! they won't be sailing here anytime soon!

akari: well that's just sad you know...

kisa: i can't leave everyone i know behind just for nothing!

akari: you are a felinid abhuman, you do not belong here...

kisa; but i did belong here! aaaarrgghh!!...

...she swung her hammer to where that attack was parried by the Valkyria buster sword in time, with both weapons clashing against each other, but before the next strike kisa simply took this as a successful attempt to escape the two...

Lascia: she got away...dammit, i was too slow and too weak!

Akari: don't be...she'll be back...i have the feeling, so she'll be back...

...they watch on as the hulking giant of votann design now runs off into the darkness, to who knows where it could reappear next on the face of the planet...

ensis pov:

now able to build up a new arm for the psycho gundam, only to, unfortunately, focus on it being more orientated on the offensive, by sacrificing the already defunct mobile suit fingers...as she is now preparing to break right on through to the blockade that lyka has made out of the destroyed bodies and 

ensis: ok! now testing out the new arm, the ok beam gun is now stronger than the usual damage output check, the beam saber is now directly connected to the generator for stronger strikes check, and implanted void shields on the other arm are similar to the beam saber check...manipulator cables check!...everyone! I'm going to break us all out of here!

lyka: huh? what's going on here?

crew: oh ensis is gonna fight our way out of here!

crew; it's pretty amazing that she's not even a tech priestess of the Martian mechanicum, I didn't even know that people from the dark history were that good with tech!

...the confused like now looked on as she watched Ensis who is inside of the now customized Psycho Gundam with her testing out the new gimmicks that she has gotten for herself from the scrap pile...

ensis: lyka! we're getting out of here with everyone else, so hop on inside Luka!

...lyka soon got herself excited to finally get herself out of there, knowing that Ensis is now able to repair the minimum amount to get the psycho Gundam's arms running...as she now saw that is now on a full tank of fuel for the generator and electricity...

...as a powerful blast from the high mega buster now made it clear to everyone that they were going to escape from the abandoned warehouse that everyone was so tired of being trapped inside of had finally gotten their wish with the spare parts still up to what the captain needed...

lyka: alright! i hope that the new arms aren't that of a bust...

ensis: the void shield generators can't protect me from close-ranged attacks, but I can attack with the new beam bayonette until we can get back to the ship...

lyka: you heard her, we gotta move!

ensis: alright stay close if you don't want to die...[haro please don't get captured]...