After finishing speaking, Uncle Jiang glanced sideways at Su Yanting: "This book is wasted in your hands."

Su Yanting raised her head and looked at Uncle Jiang: "Uncle, I am still a college student after all."

Uncle Jiang: "The article you wrote is really bad."

Su Yanting: "???!!!"

Her composition scores have been high since she was a child. Uncle Jiang is discriminating! Proper discrimination!

Uncle Jiang: "The articles you wrote before are not as good as those of the second brother's family, so you can only learn computer."

Su Yanting: "I don't believe it."

After all, she used to be a Chinese teacher.

Uncle Jiang took out a collection of essays by the Eight Great Masters of the Tang and Song Dynasties and pointed to the article above: "Tell me about this article."

Su Yanting: "..."

She stumbled and understood the meaning of the full text. During the process, she was constantly corrected by Uncle Jiang, who looked at her with an "illiterate" look.

Uncle Jiang: "This guy is just afraid he doesn't know it."

Uncle Jiang brought some essays written by his second uncle's cousins ​​to Su Yanting and asked her to read them.

Su Yanting took a look and found that although the cousins ​​from her second uncle's family were lazy and careless, they still had some literary talent.

Sure enough, character and literature are never linked.

Uncle Jiang: "You were admitted to Huaqing University. Do you think you are great?"

Su Yanting: "There is a sequence of learning, and there is a specialization in the art."

"Uncle, why don't you also come and do these math problems?"

Uncle Jiang snorted: "You don't want to make progress."

He threw up his sleeves and left.

Su Yanting looked at his back, thinking about each other.

Looking down at the book in her hand, Su Yanting felt quite depressed. At the same time, she realized one thing. She came back to prepare for the college entrance examination. In fact, she only reviewed subjects such as mathematics, physics and chemistry. As for Chinese, does Chinese still need to be reviewed?

Su Yanting used to be confident in her Chinese language and history skills, but after so many years, she has long forgotten what she knew by heart.

Her mother used to be a Chinese teacher. She had a love-hate relationship with this subject. She couldn't understand that as a teacher, you could tell so many great truths when speaking in class, but when you extended it to yourself, it was like that. Hypocrisy is like a divided world.

Qin Yi's small restaurant opened, and her husband Jiang Jinghao came to help. Her restaurant was not small, with more than 20 tables, and two other chefs, and the business was booming.

"Please, please, this way."

...

The waiter was very busy. Su Yanting brought her son and Luo Yilan and several classmates to support them. They sat down and ordered seven dishes.

Su Yanting: "I will be the host today. Let's all have a good meal and take care of my cousin's little restaurant."

Qin Yi smiled and said: "You are not the boss? The money you make has to go back to your pocket."