Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121, Big Eaters

Several cousins ​​from the Jiang family are still struggling with the college entrance examination. Uncle Jiang's family has a college entrance examination tutoring class, which is running smoothly. Uncle Jiang pretends to be a teacher every day, grows a beard, and holds a pointer. He cannot satisfy himself as the absolute patriarch at home. His desire is what he speaks in class.

Uncle Jiang didn't have much talent, and his qualifications were mediocre. However, he had a solid foundation in classical Chinese. Some schools even asked him to be a teacher, but he didn't go.

He also has a son and several nephews who have not been admitted to a "good university". How can he have the nerve to go out to teach?

As for the three in the second child's family, Uncle Jiang sighed as he held a cigarette in his mouth, "These three are helpless."

Uncle Jiang estimated that only the cook Jiang Jinghao in the second family's family had the possibility of being admitted to college... But he tried his best and could not get into an ordinary university.

It's better to be a cook.

The second oldest family has no future, and the third oldest family member has joined the army. Uncle Jiang looked at the morning sun and estimated that he would have to see their grandchildren in the future.

Recalling his grandfather who taught him earnestly, Uncle Jiang's heart stirred with enthusiasm. He was concerned about his grandchildren's studies every day, calling on the whole family to read in the morning, chanting ancient Chinese poems loudly in the morning, and filling the yard with the sound of books.

Similarly, not only his own grandson, he also cares about the grandchildren of several brothers with such a caring attitude.

Among them, the third brother's family has only one grandson, Jiang Cheng.

Even though Su Yanting was admitted to Huaqing University, Uncle Jiang still despised her for her poor cultural background and was afraid that she would teach her children badly and fail to educate them correctly.

So Uncle Jiang walked to Jiang Rong's house with his hands behind his back. At this time, Su Yanting was taking Xiao Chenchen to dry out the books. The sun was just right, so he took out the ancient books at home and dried them, so that the little guy could move around more.

Chenchen was having sex and his calves were busy. Su Yanting tried her best to give her son blood and tricked him into continuing to move books: "Our family Chenchen is so good at moving so many books at once!"

Chenchen said positively: "Mom, I can move more!"

Su Yanting pretended to be surprised: "Really? Be careful, don't fall."

Chenchen: "Mom, don't worry!"

Su Yanting exaggeratedly said: "Wow! So awesome!"

...

Chenchen gradually lost herself in her mother's praises and was so busy that she couldn't even touch the ground.

Rows and rows of books were piled on the ground. After sweeping away the dust, the cover and handwriting became clear. Su Yanting opened a book and saw the notes written by Grandpa Jiang Rongzeng. She suddenly felt the passage and overlapping of time. .

Suddenly another hundred years passed.

These yellowed books, under the sun, are as thick and precious as gold bricks.

Uncle Jiang came over with a sullen face, his eyes full of memories, and narrated the article with citations from classics, which made Su Yanting listen with gusto.