Watching

Tommorow is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why didn't you tell me earlier about my brother?" I asked the angel, she was truly beautiful with her button nose and heart shaped face.

"Addaelynn it's not that simple...there our certain times and places were people can't listen in, I needed privacy to tell you all the information you want." She said sipping her tea.

"So where are we?"

"My safe house...it's guarded with powerful spells and no supernatural creature can come in unless I were to invite them in." She says staring at me unemotionally. Placing her tea down she looked at me seriously,"I assuming you didn't tell your mates anything? So we have to hurry before they notice your absences."

"I won't tell you his location, I can't risk anyone tracking you...but I will tell you not to trust anyone. Here is a bracelet from your brother, wear it at all times... it will open a mindlink between the two of you," She said. I stared at the bracelet, my wolf not on edge in anyway. I guess if my wolf isn't worried I won't be.

I clasp the bracelet around my thin wrist,"Until next time Addaelynn." She waves her hand and I'm back in the bathroom. The bracelet resting against my skin easily. I pull my hair out of my messy bun, my eyes wondering over my dresser for my hairbrush.

I can't seem to find it, so I run my fingers through my hair pulling out any knots. After five minutes of trying to tame my hair with my hands I give up. 

After talking to my brother's angel mate, I imagine a large wooden door with a lock. A decorated key sitting on a small desk next to it. I hold the cold metal key in my hand before swiftly turning it.

I feel the mindlink open as well with the door I created in my head. Taking a deep breath I call upon Elijah. He greets me with multiple kisses.

"Hey can you take me to my father?" I ask wrapping my arms around his waist. Elijah raises his eyebrow.

"Yeah, Andris might kick my ass...but yeah," Elijah said scratching the back of his neck. 

"Tell Andris if he touches you we are never having sex..." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

'I really don't want to hear about my sister's sexual adventures' A deep male voice comments, echoing inside my mind. 

I choke on my own saliva.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asks looking at me weirdly.

Shooting him the thumbs up and a nod, before talking back to my brother in my mind. 

'Don't eavesdrop on my conversations' I snap.

'I wasn't eavesdropping on your conversation...I was eavesdropping on your thoughts and can I say mental picture not needed'

My cheeks flush scarlet,"Can you take me to-"

"Yeah," Elijah cuts me off,"Are you sick?"

I shake my head and force a reassuring smile, which probably looks more like a grimace. Elijah wraps his arms around my waist, gripping me firmly. I close my eyes his being swirling around me as I encircled in his godly warmth. 

We arrive in front of my father, Elijah leaving me with a kiss before disappearing to do god knows what. 

"Hey dad," I say smiling at the man in front of me. 

'Where are you?' Justin asks his voice comming in strained.

'I'm visiting our dad' I respond scratching the bracelet on my arm that suddenly feels hot against my wrist. 

His voice comes in broken up, almost like a disconnected call,'Don't...trust'

That's all I hear before a loud siren type thing goes off in my ear, placing my hands on my ears I squeeze my eyes shut. A headache throbbing causing my eyes to water. The sound disappears after a long minute and my mind is free. 

The open link was slammed shut, almost like someone was blocking it. Shaking my head I hug my father.

"Addaelynn, can  you do me a favor? I need you to grab some scissors," My father said a soft smile on his face,"They are in that closet behind you."

Nodding I turn around and enter the spacious room. There is a box filled with all types of markers and pencils and stuff like that. Digging through it my elbow accidentally hits another box causing it to fall over. 

My head falls back in annoyance, falling to the ground I begin to pick up the materials. I frown when I see my hairbrush along with herbs that smell really weird. 

Why does my father have my hairbrush?

I stare at the yellowed pages that were also in the box, the writting ancient. Only two words stood out to me, even though they were in some other language I understood them. 

Protector and demon. 

My hands shake as I stare at them. 

My brother said don't trust...he said that after I mentioned our father. My brother's mate said we had to meet secreatively. Like she was hiding from some one in plain sight. 

My head spinned in anger and confusion. 

"Is everything okay?" My father called out. 

I swallowed loudly, pulling all the hair out of my hairbrush and quickly taking pictures of the papers. I quickly put everything away, hurridely putting it back in it's orginal position. 

"Yeah, I'm great." I say my voice holding fake happiness. 

I find the scissors and I walk out of the closet handing them to my father. 

"I actually have to go...me and Felix are going on a date, It was nice seeing you though," I tell him, when he hugs me I feel sick. 

My fury my disbelief is an itch I long to scratch. But it will only do harm in my overall quest for answers. The smart thing, the wise thing would be to let my father think of me as ignorant.

And to let him believe he holds all the power. To let him think he's won.