Anger

Dedicated to Warrior_Panda12...

Awesome, person...and makes me feel AWESOME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kristina?" Felix mumbles suprise in his deep voice. His jaw is slightly ajar as he openly stares at her. She bats her long eyelashes, looking him up and down. A low growl begins to form in the pit of my stomach.

Felix seemingly over his shock, crosses his arms over his chest. Standing taller and looking positively threatening.

"What are you doing here?" He questions his guard up.

"Relax darling, I'm not here for you..." She purrs seductively as she crosses into the threshold a slight sway in her hips." I'm here for her...we can have fun after I return her."

My eyes flash to Felix,"You had sex with her?" I ask incredously. His eyes don't betray his feelings, but his silence does.

"Why are you here anyway?" She inquired her cruelean eyes narrowed as she studied me. " Was my brother not a good enough lover for you?"

Felix's whole body tesnes up. The growl that leaves him shakes the very foundation of the home.

"Lover?" Felix spits through gritted teeth.

Kristina eyes flash between both of us, before comming to an conclusion.

"You two are mates?"

I swear I see jealousy on her face, but it is quickly masked with an emotionless facade. She stares at his neck, her azure eyes lingering on the cresent shaped mark on his neck.

"Marking him already? You raunchy slut, you." She teases her voice cold. I cross my arms over my chest, not missing the way Felix's eyes zeroed in on my breast.

"I want to go home." I say mostly to myself. Kristina rolls her eyes,"Oh shut the hell up you whiny bitch."

I soon realize I am completely naked, grabing the shirt that was thrown on the ground I quickly pull it over my body.

Felix slams her roughly against the wall by her throat," DON'T. TALK. TO. HER. LIKE. THAT."

Her orbs widen a fraction,"I miss this poisition." She whispers softly to Felix. Felix drops her on the ground,"I don't"

A flash of color passes before my eyes, Kristina is ripped away from the ground and thrown outside. When the quick movement stops, I see Andris staring down at his younger sister murderously.

"A fucking Rouge...Not even an Omega, man you've really lowered your standards." Kristina spits her eyes dark with hatred as she stares at me. Felix's muscular body begins shaking. He is about to shift, and go bat shit crazy. Andris stands over his sister anger seeping into his every vein.

Elijah is standing agaist a tree not that far from here, watching everything unfold. The way he is looking at me...It's like he is waiting for danger so he can protect me.

I wrap my arms around Felix's neck. Pulling my legs around his waist. His hands immediately drop to my thighs. My tounge darts out, running slowly over his mark. A low humming sound leaves him. I start feeling overly infratuated with Felix. He needs to calm down. The initimate position is ruined when I realize this is most definetly not the time.

I quickly jump off him, when I see Andris's blood red eyes.

"Do you really think she can ever love you Andris?"

Kristina taunts her voice hardend pure venom and jealousy. The redness in her orbs, begins to expand.

She furiously stares at me,"Are you happy...Taking everything that was mine, taking my sloppy left overs?"

"I was never yours, you psycho bitch." Felix yells anger clouding his eyes. His wolf fighting for control. Kristina laughs,"Right you were only begging me for my....."

She never finishes the statement because my wolf pushes the boundraies of my restraints. Possessiveness and a deep rooted anger burning in my veins. One second I'm by Felix's side the next, I am digging my sharpend claws into her throat.

I feel arms wrap around my middle, the firm but gentle hold restraining me.

"You're better than this." Elijah's silky voice whispers into my ear. My eyes water as I realize exactly what I was going to do. I quickly drop her and pull myself futher away from her.

"What's going on Elijah?" My voice cracks, this isn't me. I don't get super possessive or jealous like this. Andris stares at me, guilt in his dark eyes. I reach out for him, when a sharp pain burns my abdomen.

Worse than being whipped, worse than being tortured. Burning heat travels up my spine, my limbs go limp by my sides. I begin to sweat a crazy amount. The only part that dosen't burn is where Elijah touches me.

Andris's eyes turn blood red, while Felix's turn rustic gold.

"Heat."