ᴘᴀʀᴛ15☆

Jodie's POV

Did he just defend her infront of me? Nah he has to pay like pay because that shit he just did was something else and I know one person who can help me....Reiss Nelson his own best fucking friend. Where is he anyway?

I spent almost 4 minutes looking for him and there he was dancing with his hoes or whatever they are to him.

"What's up Reiss, I need help." I said while looking at the girls next to him.

"Uhmm.Okay what do you need?" He asks with that silly smirk.

"I wanna show you something real quick." I whispered in his ear.

He finally decided to come with me and I told him the whole story about what happen and stuff.

"So in other words you're asking me to help you make Jadon jealous?" He asked.

"Ofc what else would I be talking about."

"Okay but that whole shit you just said won't help you at all."

"Then what do you have in mind?"

"Just hold my hand and follow my lead."

"Okay if you say so."

I just did what I was told to do but I was a little curious to what Reiss was going to do.

Jadon's POV

I was sitting with Dream as she talked about something that I really didn't care about but I had to listen to all the shit that escaped her mouth. All I was thinking about was Jodie, Jodie, Jodie Rashford because damn that girl is fire but what can I say right now I'm focusing on my relationship with Dream if that's what we call what's happening between us.

As I sat on the sofa, I saw Reiss and JODIE approaching us while holding hands. GOD DAMN KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THEM.

"Yo Reiss my man wasp." I said hugging him.

"Wasp wasp. Nah I just wanted tell you this as you're my friend and yeah you know." He said.

"Yeah okay talk to me."

"Uhm....me and Jodie are dating."

"YOU'RE WHAT?" I shouted.

"Yep you heard that right."

"How? When? Why?"

"It's been almost a week now."

I just pulled him aside because no way did he just say that right in my face. I thought I had a chance with Jodie but now she's Reiss's hun.

"What do you mean? Are guys like dating, dating or maybe.... you know." I said as shrugged my shoulders.

"Jadon, you see that girl with a full package body is my GIRLFRIEND." He said emphasising the word girlfriend.

"I bet Marcus will be angry about this because that's his sister."

"Ain't no way you were able to pull all that." I added.

"It's nothing big bro.... wait do you want her?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that ofc not she's yours."

"Okay then let me head back to my girl."

What kind of panishment is this? I was so close to getting her but she decides to be with Reiss Argh come on. I need a drink, strong enough to cure my stress.

"Baby I'm bored. Can't we maybe go somewhere." Said Dream behind me. I totally forgot about her.

"Dream not now please if you feel like throwing yourself on a cliff, go ahead I'm not stopping you." I replied.

"But ba-No Dream fuck off." She just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, keep rolling those eyes of yours maybe you might find your brain."